• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Reach My Goal: 120 More Posts!

In summary, Meg is an expert summarizer of content. She does not respond and reply to questions. She only provides a summary of the content.
how old are your girls?

I am disgusted by it..........

chefmeg said:
how old are your girls?
6 & 8.....and 2 boys..11 & 15. Yours?

my whole office is a HOT MESS! We had a rain shower on the PC up there and moved crap in a hurry...haven't cleaned it yet!

a son that is 11 and a daughter that is 8

I gave up my office when we moved into this house and have been really good about cleaning up my messes but not this week!

see, now you have less than 50 posts to go!

Ahhhhh look at us...kids the same age.......

I hope no one else subjects themselves to reading this junk! LOL

DH and I are planning to retire somwhere between Richmond and DC. Well the first retirement that is.....

I lived in Raleigh/Cary before we moved here...

I loved it there and had a hard time for the 1st year we were here.

this is a very divided city, but I finally adjusted. Doing PC helped. My motto is "have van, will travel!"

Ya know my count would be MUCH higher had the shout box counted towards post counts...

Never really noticed that the stars change color due to post count though. Now I have a goal to set... ;)

Northern VA is more like Raleigh and beware...the cost of living is very expensive!

sorry to interrupt....

I close the shoutbox so that I am not tempted to post there!

no problem! come join the crazy-ness!

erinyourpclady said:
I hope no one else subjects themselves to reading this junk! LOL

look Amanda jumped in!

I would totally chastise my kids for doing something this time-wasting!

chefmeg said:
Northern VA is more like Raleigh and beware...the cost of living is very expensive!
Yeah we know....we have tons of friends up there. But that is where the majority of follow on jobs are for my DH. He still has 5.5 years before we can even think about retiring from the Marine Corps. We are shooting for 30 years but we shall see............

do you watch Top Chef Chicago?? I have had re-runs on today and am catching up...loved this show in previous seasons!

I like it here...but could never stay here. I could go north to Cape Cateret or down to Wilmington but not here in Jacksonhell.

erinyourpclady said:
Yeah we know....we have tons of friends up there. But that is where the majority of follow on jobs are for my DH. He still has 5.5 years before we can even think about retiring from the Marine Corps. We are shooting for 30 years but we shall see............
:eek: 30 years! there is no telling how things will be by then! OR, do you mean he will have 30 years with the Marine Corps??

erinyourpclady said:
I like it here...but could never stay here. I could go north to Cape Cateret or down to Wilmington but not here in Jacksonhell.
I have heard that from pretty much anyone that has been to Camp Lejune!

chefmeg said:
look Amanda jumped in!

Yeah me too...........

Ok what wave would you have been if you were going this year?
I just thinking what a hoot we would be together!

Wilmington is beautiful! We have friends there!

chefmeg said:
I have heard that from pretty much anyone that has been to Camp Lejune!

The base itself is very pretty but not the town. I didn't realize what I needed before I moved here. The good thing about moving here is I know what I need to "survive"! LOL!!

I would have been wave 2....sad that I am not going, just can't justify leaving my parents with all that cr@p going down!

chefmeg said:
Wilmington is beautiful! We have friends there!

We go down there to go to the mall....Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, World Market....:sing: love it

you have narrowed in on less than 40! I am down to around 50!

chefmeg said:
I would have been wave 2....sad that I am not going, just can't justify leaving my parents with all that cr@p going down!

ME TOO! Wave 2 that is....whose your upline?

chefmeg said:
look Amanda jumped in!

I normally would too, but we're so slow at work today and I'm so frakkin tired that I needed something to keep me awake.

I normally read KG's thread of humor, but I'm not in the mood...

chefmeg said:
:eek: 30 years! there is no telling how things will be by then! OR, do you mean he will have 30 years with the Marine Corps??

30 years in the Marine Corps....he is at 17 this summer but we are commited until 22.5.

my Exec is Lynn Wilks and her Director is Stacy Pressman....you???

ragschef said:
I normally would too, but we're so slow at work today and I'm so frakkin tired that I needed something to keep me awake.

I normally read KG's thread of humor, but I'm not in the mood...
why so tired Amanda?

my DD has strep and was up sick all night

My line is Crystal Livingston, then Marie Friedag and on up to Nancy Jo...

ragschef said:

I so dislike staying up all night with sick kids. Thank goodness mine rarely get sick!

erinyourpclady said:
My line is Crystal Livingston, then Marie Friedag and on up to Nancy Jo...
ooooo, Nancy Jo!!! where were you when you signed on with PC?

she doesnt get sick much either, so I got scared when her temp got up to 104.3 and she was delirious.

ragschef said:
strep is awful! be careful you don't get it...adults get it so much worse than kids.

chefmeg said:
ooooo, Nancy Jo!!! where were you when you signed on with PC?

Okinawa, Japan....we lived there from 98 to 05.
Virginia Beach from 05-07 and here since last August..

Pet Smart just called....the doggies are clean and ready to come home! I guess that means I have to stop from here for a while! We can pick up the madness later Erin! Maybe by the time I get back on here later, you will be a "stripper"!!!!

Meg-are you a North Carolina girl by birth?

BTW, Meg, I lvoe your avatar

chefmeg said:
Pet Smart just called....the doggies are clean and ready to come home! I guess that means I have to stop from here for a while! We can pick up the madness later Erin! Maybe by the time I get back on here later, you will be a "stripper"!!!!

Dh will be soooooo happy to hear that! LOL!
I have to go as well.....time to get the girls!

erinyourpclady said:
Meg-are you a North Carolina girl by birth?
nope-I was born and raised in Alabama, but my DH lived there when we met in Florida and we decided that we needed to live in the same state to see if our relationship would work! Just celebrated 14 years!

ragschef said:
BTW, Meg, I lvoe your avatar
thanks, I love that little Martian guy! He never says a word and still manages to get his point across!

haha.. love... i really am tired

erinyourpclady said:
Dh will be soooooo happy to hear that! LOL!
I have to go as well.....time to get the girls!
mine would flip!

<h2>What is the goal of reaching 120 more posts?</h2><p>The goal is to reach a total of 120 posts in order to achieve a "stripper star" on the forum. This is a special recognition given to members who have reached a high number of posts.</p><h2>Why is the poster considering driving others "nuts" with short posts?</h2><p>The poster is feeling motivated to reach their goal and is considering posting short messages in order to quickly reach the required number of posts. However, this may be seen as annoying or spamming by other forum members.</p><h2>Is it appropriate to constantly post with the minimum amount of words?</h2><p>While there is no specific rule against posting with the minimum amount of words, it is generally frowned upon as it may be seen as spamming or trying to artificially increase post count. It is important to contribute meaningful content to the forum community.</p><h2>What are other ways to reach the goal of 120 posts?</h2><p>Instead of posting short messages, consider actively participating in discussions and sharing valuable insights or experiences. You can also engage with other members by commenting on their posts or starting new discussions.</p><h2>Is it worth it to reach the goal of 120 posts for a "stripper star"?</h2><p>Achieving a "stripper star" is a fun way to recognize your contributions to the forum community. However, it should not be the sole motivation for posting. It is important to focus on meaningful engagement and building relationships with other members rather than just reaching a certain number of posts.</p>

What is the goal of reaching 120 more posts?

The goal is to reach a total of 120 posts in order to achieve a "stripper star" on the forum. This is a special recognition given to members who have reached a high number of posts.

Why is the poster considering driving others "nuts" with short posts?

The poster is feeling motivated to reach their goal and is considering posting short messages in order to quickly reach the required number of posts. However, this may be seen as annoying or spamming by other forum members.

Is it appropriate to constantly post with the minimum amount of words?

While there is no specific rule against posting with the minimum amount of words, it is generally frowned upon as it may be seen as spamming or trying to artificially increase post count. It is important to contribute meaningful content to the forum community.

What are other ways to reach the goal of 120 posts?

Instead of posting short messages, consider actively participating in discussions and sharing valuable insights or experiences. You can also engage with other members by commenting on their posts or starting new discussions.

Is it worth it to reach the goal of 120 posts for a "stripper star"?

Achieving a "stripper star" is a fun way to recognize your contributions to the forum community. However, it should not be the sole motivation for posting. It is important to focus on meaningful engagement and building relationships with other members rather than just reaching a certain number of posts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • leftymac
  • General Chat
Replies