• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Reach My Goal: 120 More Posts!

In summary, Meg is an expert summarizer of content. She does not respond and reply to questions. She only provides a summary of the content.
chefmeg
Gold Member
I really want my stripper star! I only need 120 more posts! I have considered driving you all nuts with posts that have the minimum amount of words and then finish my post with another one with the minimum....is this sick, or what?!

oooohhh, look! only 119 to go!

You're too funny Meg!! I was like that too a LOONG time ago!:blushing: See that, 4600 posts! My gosh, I can talk! I mean type!

I really don't know why this is so important to me...it's not like I don't have anything else to do. It is also not like I will ever be the poster ChefAnn is, but I want it bad!

Maybe Greg will let you buy it? LOL!

Meg, as long as you're willing to proudly wear the lovingly applied label of "Post Slut," you can feel free to post minimums.

Chef Ann is and will always be THE post slut. And her king...KG the Post Pimp! It's not easy keeping up with their posts...both informative and lots of fun!

Wow....I just noticed that once I hit 2,000 my star turned gold in color...don't I just feel special!

I couldn't agree more!!! I thought about it and if I was on here in Jan/Feb/March I would have probably been a 1000 posts higher! Thank goodness, I put my time to good use and tiled/painted my whole house!

that's what I need! a project!

baychef said:
Wow....I just noticed that once I hit 2,000 my star turned gold in color...don't I just feel special!

You are special! :love:

or I could get my lazy a$$ on the phone!

or I could get off the couch and go to the PTA meeting that starts in 25 minutes!

but I only have 2 more to go to 900!!!

so I will stay here with ya'll and proudly claim the title of "post slut"!!!

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I have to go to the meeting as they can't start without me! Did I mention I am the president for the next 2 years????
Oy, the crap I get myself into!

raebates said:
You are special! :love:
Awwww shucks...I love you too Miss Rae!!:love: I am not sure if my star was just an outline or maybe it was gold...THAT is just how much I pay attention!

chefmeg said:
OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I have to go to the meeting as they can't start without me! Did I mention I am the president for the next 2 years????

Okay Meg, that is a hard positon! Too much time spent at school. Our PTO pres put in over 260 hours in the school year!

Hey Meg - let's actually talk about something...I mailed the letter to your DD from my daughter today. :)
It's short and sweet to start.

Oh you stinker.......................

Here you are just posting random thoughts................

Just to up your number of posts.............

So that you can get that elusive stripper star........

chefmeg said:

I have a strict policy when it comes to volounteering. I have a 24 hour rule about giving an answer! Besides...I am a much better worker bee.....

Yeah right Erin - you're trying to sneak in ahead of her!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Yeah right Erin - you're trying to sneak in ahead of her!!!!

I gave her all day!!! And she started it!:cry: She started a thread about the star!!:blushing:
I was just playing along...............

and I am totally ahead! LOL!!

Yeah, she has some catching up to do!

Too funny, Meg! When I got close to 1000, I couldn't stop posting until I got there, too. I don't know what it is about a "goal" but I have to attain it! :)

Been busy all day and just catching up here!
Erin, yep, that was my plan exactly!
As for PTA-I HAD to do it to save myself and other friends from a crazy nutso psycho Mom!

Janet, can't wait to see Rachel's reaction to Sammie's letter!

see, my thought was that this was......

chefmeg said:
Been busy all day and just catching up here!
Erin, yep, that was my plan exactly!
As for PTA-I HAD to do it to save myself and other friends from a crazy nutso psycho Mom!

Janet, can't wait to see Rachel's reaction to Sammie's letter!

Today...I mailed 6 host packets for catty/online shows. I finally decided to start carrying a PC bag again so off to the Post Office I go with my Merrill brown and black bag..the Method tote I think. A gal stopped to ask if I sell PC and of course I said YES!! She asked for a card, I gave her a catty and we exchanged the usual's. Her children attended my DD's school so I see her EVERYDAY! LOL!!
I went to the bank too but just to drop off checks from yesterdays show.

really lame....but then....

No your not!!! I "see" what your doing....

Rae said it had been done before......

AND that I could get a title to go.....

But we are better then that................

along with my stripper star!

or are we? As we both sneak towards that star, all the while.....

erinyourpclady said:
But we are better then that................

we are??? I'm not!

now I am fussin at the 30 seconds between posts rule!

I'm looking over my shoulder as you close the gap!!

;)
chefmeg said:
now I am fussin at the 30 seconds between posts rule!

Me too...................:blushing:

do you see how close we are!!!! I think by dinner time, we can be there!

if we really just carry on a conversation on this thread, we can be done by the time I have to go to the bus stop at 3!

so, whatcha wanna talk about?

chefmeg said:
do you see how close we are!!!! I think by dinner time, we can be there!

I have stuff I HAVE to do though...

My house looks as though a Cat 5 storm hit it! We are having the end of the year Girl Scout Troop party at my house on Friday. My "office" is EVERYWHERE. I STILL have not done my dishes from my show yesterday..............

chefmeg said:
if we really just carry on a conversation on this thread, we can be done by the time I have to go to the bus stop at 3!

I have to leave to pick up the girls at 2:55.....

Oh, I have plenty to do, but for some reason I can't walk away from this fratchin' laptop!

My desk is a HOT MESS!!! I should take a picture...

<h2>What is the goal of reaching 120 more posts?</h2><p>The goal is to reach a total of 120 posts in order to achieve a "stripper star" on the forum. This is a special recognition given to members who have reached a high number of posts.</p><h2>Why is the poster considering driving others "nuts" with short posts?</h2><p>The poster is feeling motivated to reach their goal and is considering posting short messages in order to quickly reach the required number of posts. However, this may be seen as annoying or spamming by other forum members.</p><h2>Is it appropriate to constantly post with the minimum amount of words?</h2><p>While there is no specific rule against posting with the minimum amount of words, it is generally frowned upon as it may be seen as spamming or trying to artificially increase post count. It is important to contribute meaningful content to the forum community.</p><h2>What are other ways to reach the goal of 120 posts?</h2><p>Instead of posting short messages, consider actively participating in discussions and sharing valuable insights or experiences. You can also engage with other members by commenting on their posts or starting new discussions.</p><h2>Is it worth it to reach the goal of 120 posts for a "stripper star"?</h2><p>Achieving a "stripper star" is a fun way to recognize your contributions to the forum community. However, it should not be the sole motivation for posting. It is important to focus on meaningful engagement and building relationships with other members rather than just reaching a certain number of posts.</p>

What is the goal of reaching 120 more posts?

The goal is to reach a total of 120 posts in order to achieve a "stripper star" on the forum. This is a special recognition given to members who have reached a high number of posts.

Why is the poster considering driving others "nuts" with short posts?

The poster is feeling motivated to reach their goal and is considering posting short messages in order to quickly reach the required number of posts. However, this may be seen as annoying or spamming by other forum members.

Is it appropriate to constantly post with the minimum amount of words?

While there is no specific rule against posting with the minimum amount of words, it is generally frowned upon as it may be seen as spamming or trying to artificially increase post count. It is important to contribute meaningful content to the forum community.

What are other ways to reach the goal of 120 posts?

Instead of posting short messages, consider actively participating in discussions and sharing valuable insights or experiences. You can also engage with other members by commenting on their posts or starting new discussions.

Is it worth it to reach the goal of 120 posts for a "stripper star"?

Achieving a "stripper star" is a fun way to recognize your contributions to the forum community. However, it should not be the sole motivation for posting. It is important to focus on meaningful engagement and building relationships with other members rather than just reaching a certain number of posts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • leftymac
  • General Chat
Replies