• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Know Staples Empowers Women?

In summary, the "Staples Has Empowering Women!" campaign is a partnership between Staples and Pampered Chef that aims to support and empower women in the workplace. This includes providing education, resources, and opportunities for women to succeed in their careers. There are various ways to get involved in the campaign, such as attending events, participating in the mentorship program, or making a donation. The campaign hosts a variety of events covering topics such as career development and work-life balance. It is open to everyone, as the goal is to create a more inclusive and supportive work environment for women. The campaign supports women by providing educational resources, mentorship opportunities, and working with companies to promote gender equality and support women in their careers.
ChefBeth2
I just went to Staples, and they carry Empowering Women!!

Isn't that cool????!!!

Beth in PA

That would be cool, if I had one near me! But, my advice is to wait, at least if you want multiple copies. As someone else already mentioned we can get them for half off on supply order in packs of 5. GREAT READ!:D

What section in Staples did you find it?

Empowering WomenOk ladies I know we are all excited about the magazine, but don't go buying them all up...that's not going to help us right? Save some for the outside world!!!:D

Michele Lashuk
Independent Director

Also, we can get them for half price on the paperwork supply order form, so only buy one now to show to people!

What is the "Staples Has Empowering Women!" campaign all about?

The "Staples Has Empowering Women!" campaign is a partnership between Staples and Pampered Chef to support and empower women in the workplace. This campaign aims to provide education, resources, and opportunities for women to succeed in their careers.

How can I get involved in the "Staples Has Empowering Women!" campaign?

There are several ways to get involved in the "Staples Has Empowering Women!" campaign. You can attend one of our events, participate in our mentorship program, or make a donation to support our initiatives. You can also spread the word and encourage others to join the movement.

What types of events does the "Staples Has Empowering Women!" campaign host?

The "Staples Has Empowering Women!" campaign hosts a variety of events, including workshops, panel discussions, and networking events. These events cover topics such as career development, leadership, and work-life balance. We also partner with other organizations to offer webinars and virtual events.

Is the "Staples Has Empowering Women!" campaign only for women?

No, the "Staples Has Empowering Women!" campaign is open to everyone who supports our mission to empower women in the workplace. We welcome men to attend our events and participate in our mentorship program. We believe that everyone has a role to play in creating a more inclusive and supportive work environment for women.

How does the "Staples Has Empowering Women!" campaign support women in the workplace?

The "Staples Has Empowering Women!" campaign supports women in the workplace by providing educational resources, mentorship opportunities, and a supportive community. We also work with companies to implement policies and practices that promote gender equality and support women in their careers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • legacypc46
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • NooraK