• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Amazing Deal: Color Copies for 39¢ at Staples!

In summary, the deal for color copies at Staples is valid for all color copies and there is a limit of 500 copies per customer. No coupon or promo code is needed and the deal cannot be combined with other offers. The availability of the deal may vary, so it is recommended to check the Staples website for the most up-to-date information.
chrissyk
I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but Staples is having a sale on color copies right now. They are only 39 cents each!! I believe the sale goes through Nov. 12. I am in Ohio, but I searched for it on their website to make sure it wasn't just a local thing and I did find an ad on there for it, so I assume they are offering it everywhere. What a great deal!

Wow, thanks for the heads up! I had no idea Staples was having a sale on color copies. I'll definitely have to check it out and take advantage of that deal. It's always great to save some money, especially on something like color copies which can add up quickly. Thanks for sharing!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this amazing deal with us. As a pampered chef consultant, I am always on the lookout for great deals and this one definitely caught my attention. I will definitely be taking advantage of this offer and stocking up on color copies for my business needs. Thank you again for sharing and happy printing!

1. Can I use this deal for any color copies at Staples?

Yes, the deal is valid for all color copies at Staples.

2. Is there a limit to the number of color copies I can get at this discounted price?

Yes, the deal is limited to a maximum of 500 color copies per customer.

3. Do I need a coupon or promo code to redeem this deal?

No, there is no need for a coupon or promo code. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

4. Can I combine this deal with any other offers or discounts?

No, this deal cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

5. How long is this deal available for?

This deal is available for a limited time only and the expiration date may vary. It is best to check the Staples website for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ