1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Stamping your Sales Receipts

1. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

Okay. Do I have to stamp each sheet on the receipts? I thought there was a secret to making it transfer to the next side automatically. LOL

Mar 20, 2009
  2. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I use labels, and only put them on the pink sheets, which they take home as their receipts. I still need to get a stamp some day.

Mar 20, 2009
  3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I bought a stamp from Staples (when I first started and didn't know about the Office Max discount) and use that to stamp the top sheet and the pink sheet. (I'm still using up a ton of the old ones--not these new ones from this season). I stamp the top sheet, even though I keep that copy, so that people can see how to spell my name when they write their checks. The pink is their copy, so I stamp it before the show (if I have time) or I just bring my stamp with me and do it at check out.

Mar 20, 2009
  4. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I only stamp the top copy. I instruct my host to give that copy to the guest with their order.

Mar 20, 2009
  5. with the new receipts you only need to stamp the top copy which goes to the customer. If using the old ones, I do both top and pink(customer copy).

6. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

ok, Michelle you've confused me (sorry had a rough day and my head is pounding so it might be obvious but i'll ask anyway)

Why with the new receipts why do you need to only stamp the top copy? my new ones are still triplicate....

Mar 20, 2009
  7. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

Top one is 'Customer Copy'

Mar 20, 2009
  8. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

I stamp the top one and the bottom one - keep the middle one. The bottom one they get the night of the show, the top one I give to the host and she puts with orders when they come in.

Mar 21, 2009
  9. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

I do mine like Andrea
    its real easy to stamp the whole package when they come in

Mar 21, 2009
  10. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

that's what I do too

11. pampered.chris

pampered.chris Veteran Member Gold Member

Yes, the new forms the top copy goes home with the host that night b/c the credit card information will be on the top copy and the yellow copy but the pink copy goes to the host b/c it won't show the credit card info.

So on either set of the receipts I stamp the top and pink copies that way if the guest loses the top copy but gets the pink copy from the hostess the info is on both for them.

12. jbdowd0798

jbdowd0798 Veteran Member Gold Member

I never give my hosts the order forms. I print receipts off of P3 and thank you notes so I give her those. With the new receipts I just stamped all pages just in case I forget to give the right copy to the customer. I keep the top copy and will give the yellow copy to the customer. I like keeping the top copy because I write in Red Pen so it stands out at check out. Then I can make other notes or what not and see it right away. :)

Mar 21, 2009
Have something to add?