• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Stamp/ Punch Cards for Earning Rewards

In summary, the card has PC hats around the edges with a list of things that need to be improved. They can be redeemed for prizes at the end of the year.
Nfldfran
I was looking for ideas for recognition this morning. I came across an idea to use stamp or punch cards to use at Cluster meetings. there was an attachment with a card ; it had PC hats around the edges. It was really cute. I cannot find it now.

Can anyone help with this?
Diane

Who would have to keep up the the card, Diane? Would you keep the cards at your house for each meeting or would the consultant take it home with them? What if they forget the card at the next meeting? I like the idea, but I wonder how it would work out. I am just asking to see what you've come up with. Sounds like a great idea though!

I used this card last year. I had them keep up with it and if they didn't have it at a meeting I'd start a new card for them. I did it for the full year and at the end they cashed them in for very nice prizes. It was too long though. They loved getting the "gifts" but I think it would work better to use quarterly or every 6 months.

Of course you can specify whatever you want on the cards.

Attachments

• MeetingBonusCards.doc
    264.5 KB · Views: 228
Chef Kearns said:
Who would have to keep up the the card, Diane? Would you keep the cards at your house for each meeting or would the consultant take it home with them? What if they forget the card at the next meeting? I like the idea, but I wonder how it would work out. I am just asking to see what you've come up with. Sounds like a great idea though.

I was thinking that I would keep the cards myself and adapt what is credited to the areas of the business that needs to be stepped up. For example in January I would have cards focused on recruiting or if the cluster needs it submitting a certain number of shows consistently.
This is not my idea but I loved it when I found it here and I shared it on our weekly Director call yesterday.
It is a Word document so it can be edited.

Thanks for giving me more details! I'm not sure if I've seen it on here before. It wouldn't make much of a difference if I had my memory is so shot lately!!

1. How do I earn stamps or punches on my rewards card?

To earn stamps or punches on your rewards card, simply make a purchase of $50 or more at a Pampered Chef party or through a consultant's personal website. Each $50 purchase earns you one stamp or punch on your card.

2. Can I combine multiple stamps or punches on my card to earn a reward?

Yes, you can combine multiple stamps or punches on your card to earn a reward. For example, if you have 5 stamps or punches, you can redeem them for a reward worth 5 stamps or punches.

3. Can I use my rewards card for online purchases?

No, the rewards card can only be used for purchases made at a Pampered Chef party or through a consultant's personal website. Online purchases through the Pampered Chef website do not qualify for stamps or punches on the rewards card.

4. Are there any exclusions to earning stamps or punches on my rewards card?

Yes, there are a few exclusions. Purchases made with a gift card, taxes, shipping fees, and host rewards do not qualify for stamps or punches on the rewards card.

5. How long do I have to redeem my rewards before they expire?

Your rewards never expire, so you can redeem them whenever you'd like. However, we recommend redeeming them as soon as you reach a desired reward level to ensure availability of the reward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • Susan M
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jcsmilez