1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Stainless Steel Whisk

1. pamperdawn

pamperdawn Member

I noticed in the F/W catalog the Whisks are listed as a 3 yr guarantee now instead of the Lifetime. Does anyone know the reason they changed it?
    Has anyone found other items that are different?

Aug 15, 2005
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Some of the prices have changed too. Like the Large Groved Cutting Board is now $25 (was $22) and the Quikut Paring Knife is $1.25 (was $1).

Aug 15, 2005
  3. theapronfits

theapronfits Guest

I emailed support services regarding the change in warranty. They replied by saying that there hasn't been any problems with the whisks, but the manufacturer has changed their warranty. :( I was hoping that the 3 year thing was a misprint in the catalogue. No such luck.

Karen

Aug 30, 2005
  4. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

I remember reading somwhere that HO changed some of the warrantees because they researched other companies and their retail price and warrantees. A life time warrantee for a product under 10.00 is way over what anyone else does, so they changed it to be more comparative.

Shawnna

Aug 30, 2005
  5. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Only 5 price changes: all 3 cutting boards, the Quikut knife, and the shipping costs.

Aug 31, 2005
Have something to add?