• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls: Do You Bring All Three to Shows?

In summary, Michele recommends taking all three SS bowls with you to shows, selling sets of three, and mentioning that they nest inside each other.
For those of you that have these bowls, do you take the all 3 or just one. I'm trying to slim down on what I take to shows and wondered about them.

I used to take just one, but people really get excited about it when I tell and show them how they can nest for easy storage. These products need to be seen to be truly appreciated...in my opinion. The cost makes people skip over them in the catalog, but if you take a minute or two to illustrate their greatness you could sell a bunch. I am always sure to mention that they are generational pieces. I ask them to think back to their mom's kitchen...I bet she has a set of SSbowls that she's had for YEARS. They are in perfect condition because they are durable essential kitchen items. Then I point out the upgraded features of ours i.e. non-skid grip bottom, lids that fit snugly, thumb hole, pour spout, and measurments printed on the inside not to mention the fact that they nest!

I would recommend finding another way to skim down. I sell a ton of these bowls. At almost $70 it is a good item to bring if you can fit them in.

I usually just take the small one unless there is something large I am mixing. The largest one definately takes up a lot of room even with stacking things inside. I just make sure to let them know that they nest inside each other and definately bring the lids. People still seem to love them once they see it. FYI. The colander set and SS mixing bowls can stack inside each other if you alternate them to save on kitchen space. I just got mine and was wondering how I was going to fit it all in :).

Michele

I take all 3 of mine all of the time...I use the large one as a "trash" bowl (just like what Rachel Ray does), use the small one for ticket drawings and the medium one for give aways...I figure if there is one product that I want to be in the hands of the guests the most then SS Bowls are it, not only are the a great product but a great boost for sales.

I take all three and wrap them in a pretty bow for the season...white thulle if I want to attract brides...red white and blue to get thinking about entertaining this summer and so on. I have used the bowls alot and what I like to tell everyone that is great about them is using them with your kids. They can take pleasure helping you and you can take pleasure knowing that when they help mix, the bowl won't end up on the floor. The gripping bottom is a very nice feature!

I only take one and it's usually the small one to save on space. I also only take one of any of my items that have a grouping like the Easy Read Measuring Cups. I may have to try and take all three of the SS bowls sometime to see if there is a difference in interested buyers :rolleyes:

I take all three. . .I don't carry my batter bowl anymore (unless I have something to microwave and I don't want to use a microcooker). This gives me two bowls to use for a recipe and one to pass. They aren't as heavy as the glass.

rayday said:
I only take one and it's usually the small one to save on space. I also only take one of any of my items that have a grouping like the Easy Read Measuring Cups. I may have to try and take all three of the SS bowls sometime to see if there is a difference in interested buyers :rolleyes:

Okay, to my show yesterday I decided to take all the SS bowls. I sold 3 sets and got one host signed up for August because she wanted the big one too!! :eek:

Way To Go Desiree!!!!!!!!!!!:d :d :d :d :d

Okay I'm convinced to take the whole set with me!

I only take the small one and I don't sell that many of them - so maybe I'll start taking more of them.

Thanks for sharing all!

I do like soonerchef, I take all three most of the time and use the biggest one as my garbage bowl. I pretty much never use my batter bowls at shows anymore simply because I like the SS ones better. I don't have to worry about them breaking either!

Since I bring my show ingredients, it's been great to use all three bowls in my recipe(s). I'll bring already processed ingredients IN the bowl in many cases.

1. What are the benefits of using stainless steel mixing bowls?

Stainless steel mixing bowls are durable, long-lasting, and resistant to rust and corrosion. They are also non-reactive, meaning they won't change the flavor or color of your food. Additionally, they are dishwasher safe and easy to clean.

2. Can stainless steel mixing bowls be used for both hot and cold ingredients?

Yes, stainless steel mixing bowls can be used for both hot and cold ingredients. They are heat resistant and won't warp or crack when exposed to high temperatures. They are also great for chilling ingredients in the fridge.

3. Are stainless steel mixing bowls safe to use with acidic ingredients?

Yes, stainless steel mixing bowls are safe to use with acidic ingredients. Unlike other materials, such as aluminum or copper, stainless steel won't react with acidic foods, ensuring the purity and flavor of your ingredients.

4. Do stainless steel mixing bowls have measurement markings?

Some stainless steel mixing bowls may have measurement markings, but not all of them do. It's important to check the product description or packaging to see if the bowl you are interested in has measurement markings.

5. Can stainless steel mixing bowls be stacked for easy storage?

Yes, most stainless steel mixing bowls are designed to be stackable, making them convenient for storage in small spaces. Just make sure to dry them thoroughly before stacking to prevent any potential rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amy In Ohio
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Kelly8
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kitchenqueen