• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stainless Steel Bowls Price

In summary, a woman at a show shared her personal experience with stainless steel bowls, saying that she received a set as a wedding gift and still uses them after years. This changed the perspective of the other guests who initially thought the bowls were expensive, realizing that they are a long-lasting investment. The speaker also shared that her own family has had stainless steel bowls for many years. This anecdote can be used as a selling point to highlight the durability and value of the product.
kitchenqueen
At my last show - someone made a really good point about the stainless steel bowls that I thought I'd share with you all.

I bring those bowls to my shows because I think they look great displayed and I've also noticed people actually "see" the details better (silicone bottoms, internal measure marks, etc) rather than just reading about them. Anyway, some of the ladies were commenting on how expensive they were and continued on flipping through the catalog. Then another customer who over heard that said, "You know, I recieved some stainless steel bowls when I got married years ago (she emphasized "years") and I still have mine to this day and use them quite often!" She continued on and said her bowls don't have all the features ours has, but if they did, she said she would use them so often they probably wouldn't reach the dishwasher! After hearing that, the $69.50 didn't seem like such a hefty price to pay for bowls you'll use your whole life! ;) I thought about it and it made total sense because my mom has had these stainless steel bowls (not PC's ofcourse) for god knows how many years and how often I have seen them used! And it's not like those things will ever break!! :p

Those women who made the comments about how expensive they were really understood her point and said that they will contact me after payday with an order for those bowls! :D I gave that lady who made those helpful comments a free SB and thanked her! I told her she would be great at what I do!!

Anyway, I wanted to share that story with you. So that if someone makes those comments about the bowls at one of your shows - besides listing the features, you can mention how long they will stay in their home for! It was kind of an eye opener and justified the price alittle more!

My director said they were essentially the same price as the ones at Williams-Sonoma, but ours have all those great features, and W-S were "plain".

Thank you for sharing your story Ericka! I have the stainless steel bowl set that was given to my parents as a wedding gift - 46 yrs ago!! :eek:

What an awesome selling point! :cool:

Lee Anne

I always tell my guests that if they buy that bowl set they will have it for years and will be one of the things their daughters or daughter in laws will want passed down to them.

Dear fellow consultants,Thank you for sharing this story about the stainless steel bowls at your last show. It's always helpful to hear about real experiences and how our products have stood the test of time. It's great to know that even after years of use, these bowls are still going strong and being used often.I completely agree with your customer's point about the value of these bowls. While the initial cost may seem high, the fact that they will last for many years to come makes them a worthwhile investment. Plus, with all the added features like the silicone bottoms and internal measure marks, they truly are a versatile and useful addition to any kitchen.I love to see how our products make a difference in people's lives and I'm glad that those women at your show were able to see the value in these bowls. And kudos to you for recognizing and thanking the customer who made those helpful comments - that's what being a part of the Pampered Chef family is all about!Thanks again for sharing, and I will definitely keep this story in mind for future shows.

1. What is the average price range for stainless steel bowls?

The average price range for stainless steel bowls varies depending on the size and brand, but typically ranges from $20 to $50.

2. Are there any budget-friendly options for stainless steel bowls?

Yes, there are many budget-friendly options for stainless steel bowls. Pampered Chef offers a variety of bowls at affordable prices, such as our Classic Batter Bowl for $25.

3. Is it worth investing in higher-priced stainless steel bowls?

Investing in higher-priced stainless steel bowls can be worth it in the long run. They are more durable and can withstand high temperatures, making them perfect for cooking and baking.

4. Can stainless steel bowls be used for both cooking and serving?

Yes, stainless steel bowls can be used for both cooking and serving. They are versatile and can be used for mixing, marinating, storing, and serving food.

5. What are the advantages of using stainless steel bowls compared to other materials?

Stainless steel bowls are non-reactive, meaning they won't absorb flavors or colors from food. They are also durable, heat-resistant, and easy to clean, making them a great choice for any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Amy In Ohio
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • wadesgirl