• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Stainless Steel Bowl Lids Fit Snugly?

In summary, stainless steel bowl lids offer both style and functionality. They are durable, stain and odor-resistant, and can withstand high temperatures. They provide an airtight seal, making them perfect for keeping food fresh and preventing spills. They can also be used in the oven and microwave, and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. These versatile lids are designed to fit all sizes of Pampered Chef mixing bowls and are made from BPA-free materials for added safety.
WendyAebi
Just saw on another thread that the lids of these bowls fit snugly. :confused: The lids of my bowls fit *really* poorly; they don't snap on and stay on they way the batter bowl lid does. Do I need replacement lids or is that just the difference between lids that snap over the edge compared to these lids, which snap "into" the inner rim?

Did you put them in the dishwasher by chance? They aren't dishwasher safe.

nope, I've taken really good care of them. Handwash and tuck them back into the cabinet with a goodnight kiss, even.

Wendy, I have the same problem! Mine fit so poorly that I won't even take them to shows.

I had a guest w/ the same problem. I e-mailed HO and they sent her new lids (all 3!)

Diane

I would call HO. My lids fit snugly in my bowls and do not move around at all.

The lids do not snap on like the batter bowl lids. They are made to fit snugly inside the bowl.

Mine are also horrible, and I try to hide them from customers, too. Expensive bowls, I'd expect better!

mine fit poorly as well. It really annoys me!!!

Over time mine have quit fitting so nicely, too. I do NOT dishwasher clean them, only hand wash, but they still don't fit well anymore. It's especially bad as they get cold, like in the fridge, they actually warp then and don't even come close to sitting well on the bowls. :(

1. What are the benefits of using stainless steel bowl lids?

Stainless steel bowl lids are not only stylish, but they also have several functional benefits. They are durable, resistant to stains and odors, and can withstand high temperatures. They also provide an airtight seal, keeping food fresh and preventing spills.

2. Can stainless steel bowl lids be used in the oven or microwave?

Yes, our stainless steel bowl lids are oven and microwave safe. They can withstand high temperatures and are perfect for reheating leftovers or cooking dishes that require a lid.

3. Are the stainless steel bowl lids dishwasher safe?

Yes, our stainless steel bowl lids are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing them to maintain their shine and prolong their lifespan.

4. Do the stainless steel bowl lids fit all sizes of Pampered Chef mixing bowls?

Our stainless steel bowl lids are designed to fit all sizes of our Pampered Chef mixing bowls, making them a versatile addition to your kitchen. They have a secure fit and can be easily stacked for storage.

5. Are the stainless steel bowl lids BPA-free?

Yes, our stainless steel bowl lids are made from high-quality, food-grade stainless steel that is BPA-free. You can use them with confidence knowing that they are safe for you and your family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • Jillmami
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cpaylor