• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy & Cheap Staff Treat: HWC Fundraiser Promotion

In summary, the "Easy & Cheap Staff Treat: HWC Fundraiser Promotion" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows organizations and businesses to raise funds while also providing a convenient and affordable treat for their staff. The promotion works by allowing the purchase of discounted Homemade Whipped Cream (HWC) which can then be sold at a higher price to staff, with the profits going towards the fundraising goal. The cost of participating in the promotion varies but is significantly lower than the retail price of the product. Any organization or business can participate as long as they meet the minimum purchase requirement, making it a great opportunity for schools, sports teams, non-profit organizations, and small businesses. Orders can be placed through a local Pampered Chef
ChefMary412
I am making a little treat for my coworkers at a staff meeting tomorrow... talking about the HWC fundraiser I am doing and want to make a little something to promote it. There will be about 70 people there... what can I make that is easy, cheap, and would work well? It will probably be a hot afternoon.
thanks!

how about a party mix? What seasonings would go well on it? Parm. Garlic?
mix with chex cereal, pretzel sticks, goldfish, raisins... etc??

What about pretzel sticks with a dip made with the Sweet Honey Vanilla Sprinkles?

1. What is the "Easy & Cheap Staff Treat: HWC Fundraiser Promotion"?

The "Easy & Cheap Staff Treat: HWC Fundraiser Promotion" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help organizations and businesses raise funds while also providing a convenient and affordable treat for their staff.

2. How does the promotion work?

The organization or business can purchase a specific number of Pampered Chef's Homemade Whipped Cream (HWC) for a discounted price. They can then sell the HWC to their staff at a higher price, with the profits going towards their fundraising goal.

3. How much does it cost to participate in the promotion?

The cost of participating in the "Easy & Cheap Staff Treat: HWC Fundraiser Promotion" varies depending on the number of HWC purchased. However, the price is significantly lower than the retail price of the product, making it a cost-effective option for fundraising.

4. Can any organization or business participate in the promotion?

Yes, any organization or business can participate in the promotion as long as they meet the minimum purchase requirement. This promotion is a great opportunity for schools, sports teams, non-profit organizations, and small businesses to raise funds.

5. How can I place an order for the "Easy & Cheap Staff Treat: HWC Fundraiser Promotion"?

You can place an order by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. Your consultant will guide you through the ordering process and provide you with all the necessary information to successfully run the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • cookingisfunagain
  • Recipes and Tips