• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Stadium Seats: Limited Time Offer for Incentive Earners!

In summary, Pampered Chef is offering a limited time opportunity for incentive earners to earn stadium seats. To qualify for this offer, you must be an active consultant and meet certain sales or recruiting goals set by the company. Earning stadium seats not only provides a comfortable seating option for outdoor events, but also serves as a tangible reward and networking opportunity. There are restrictions on the seats, including availability and limitations on quantity and redemption options. If you qualify, you will receive your seats at a designated event or through direct shipment with instructions on how to redeem them.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Hey guys!! I hate doing this!! I had enough recruits last month to earn the incentive, however, my second recruit wasn't able to qualify within her 30 days. It just didn't happen for her. Has anyone out there earned the Stadium Seats that would like to sell them? Anyone? Bueller?! LOL!!

I thought it was worth a shot!!

bump! Anyone?!

Sorry, didn't earn them.

I just saw this and earned them and would sell mine. email me at almonds at iw dot net for info

Thanks, I started to think it was a lost cause. LOL!

What is the limited time offer for incentive earners?

The limited time offer for incentive earners is the opportunity to earn stadium seats from Pampered Chef. These seats are designed to provide comfort and support while attending sporting events or outdoor concerts.

How can I qualify for the limited time offer?

To qualify for the limited time offer, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and reach certain sales or recruiting goals set by the company. These goals may vary depending on your consultant level and current promotions.

What are the benefits of earning stadium seats?

Earning stadium seats not only provides you with a comfortable seating option for outdoor events, but it also serves as a tangible reward for your hard work and dedication as a Pampered Chef consultant. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to network and build relationships with other high-achieving consultants at exclusive events.

Are there any restrictions on the stadium seats?

Yes, there are a few restrictions on the stadium seats. They are only available while supplies last and are limited to one per consultant. Additionally, the seats are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.

How will I receive my stadium seats if I qualify?

If you qualify for the limited time offer, you will receive your stadium seats at a designated event or through direct shipment. Details on how to redeem your seats will be provided to you once you have met the qualification criteria.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiffanypc05
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies