• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stacy Pressman: Motivation and Wisdom from a National Executive Director

In summary, Stacy Pressman was a great speaker. She had a lot of great information and was very motivational. She was humble and down to earth, which was a surprise to me. I am going to be using the information from the meeting to increase my business.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
Last night at our cluster meeting we had the honor of having Stacy Pressman as our speaker. She was wonderful! She had so much great information and was motivational. She had great ideas and stirring words of wisdom.

Yet, through it all, she was extremely humble. For someone being in the business for 19 years, is a National Executive Director and makes the money she does, I was so surprised how down to earth she is. I am so glad I got the chance to meet her and will be forever grateful for her taking the time to meet with us.

Sounds like you were able to enjoy and learn from your cluster meeting. I hope she was inspirational to you and you can use the information to increase your business.

so what are you going to do as a result of the meeting???

so....what did she tell you???

?????????????????????

Last Januasry at Leadership I rode from the airport to the hotel with her and found her to be great, funny and very down to earth. Just goes to show you that some people no matter how successful they are do not flaunt and seem stuffy ..... she was very nice and I learned a lot from her about recruiting interviews and working your business.

Anything you want to share??

Here is what I wrote down from the meeting:

Consistently mark your tracking chart (the Disney one that I have posted on the fridge)

Plan on steady income by overbooking (some people will cancel). Overbooking will yield confidence, excitement and less stress.

Highlight dates you want to fill on your calendar in green (green = money)

Always have a goal you are working toward.

Announce during your show that you offer full customer care.

Send "thank you" notes to all customers, even outside orders.

Have at least one catalog show a month.

At the full-service checkout talk about the fabulous 4 (that's is what I call it): business opportunity, hosting a show, referrals and services we offer. ASK EVERYONE! Don't let anyone feel left out.

Have a business binder (host/guest specials, business opportunity flyer, your commission statements, etc)

If you have someone host a show with a week's notice, you will yield higher sales. (she said to test her on this theory)

Host a "Recipe Techniques Class or a Recipe Sampling Show".

Hope you will find some of these ideas helpful.

Thanks Danielle....those are great! Will be passing along

thanks= :)

bumping - :)

Thanks, Danielle! :thumbup:

1. Who is Stacy Pressman?

Stacy Pressman is a comedian, actress, and author who has been featured on numerous television shows and has performed at various comedy clubs and festivals.

2. Is she a consultant for Pampered Chef?

No, Stacy Pressman is not a consultant for Pampered Chef. She is a successful comedian and has no affiliation with our company.

3. How did Pampered Chef become associated with Stacy Pressman?

Pampered Chef and Stacy Pressman do not have any official association. It is possible that she may have used our products in her cooking demonstrations or performances.

4. Does Pampered Chef sponsor Stacy Pressman?

No, Pampered Chef does not sponsor Stacy Pressman. She is an independent comedian and does not have any official partnerships with our company.

5. Can I find any of Stacy Pressman's recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

No, Stacy Pressman's recipes are not featured on the Pampered Chef website. Our website features recipes from our own consultants and chefs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
excel
  • AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • pamperedbecky