• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you attending the Spring Launch in St. Paul, MN this year?

In summary, there will be several attendees at the Spring Launch in St. Paul, MN, including Karen, her sister, Karen, and others. One attendee will be coming from Iowa with several others from the same area carpooling. They are also looking for people who live near North Branch or Forest Lake to connect with Karen's aunt who will be attending the launch. Unfortunately, one person will not be able to attend due to surgery.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Hello! I was just wondering who all on here might be at the Spring Launch in St. Paul, MN....we are at the RiverCentre this year.

Karen

My sister and I are both planning to be there, if the weather cooperates. *crossing fingers*

I'm planning on being there also. I'm pretty excited - it will be my first one!

I will be there as well. I am looking forward to it.

Me! /

I'll be there!! My first one too so I'm pretty excited about it!!

i will have to miss this year :( having a series of surgeries on my jaws :(((
but y'all have fun and next year we will all have to get together!!!!!!

Okay Spring Launch attendees, are any of you in the North Branch or Forest Lake area. My aunt is signing her agreement today & is ready to attend spring launch. I would love to hook her up w/ some nice people at spring launch. :D
TIA

Forest Lake is just about 40-50 minutes from me...I still consider that the Twin Cities area. I will be there!Not sure if she'd like to come to our meetings - we will be meeting in Inver Grove Heights (that I and should check with my Director to make sure its ok).Let me know if you don't find someone closer :)Karen

Thanks for your reply Karen, I'm not all that familiar w/ Mn (since I haven't been there since I was a kid & she used to live in St paul). She currently lives in North Branch & not sure how far that would be for her. Once we get her agreement in, I'll hook her up w/ hospitality. I just tought I would get a head start.

I'll be there! I'm planning on driving in from Iowa on Friday (when will depend on the weather). And there are 5 others from my area going (actually, from 3 or 4 different clusters, but we're carpooling)

Where are you from in Iowa SpiritdancerIA? I grew up in north central IA!! :)

1. What is the St. Paul, MN Spring Launch?

The St. Paul, MN Spring Launch is an annual event hosted by the city of St. Paul, Minnesota, to celebrate the arrival of spring. It features various activities, performances, and vendors to kick off the season.

2. When and where is the St. Paul, MN Spring Launch held?

The St. Paul, MN Spring Launch is typically held in late March or early April at various locations throughout the city, such as parks, community centers, and event spaces. Check the official website for specific dates and locations.

3. Is there an admission fee for the St. Paul, MN Spring Launch?

No, the St. Paul, MN Spring Launch is a free event for all attendees. However, some activities or vendors may have their own fees for participation or purchases.

4. What type of activities can I expect at the St. Paul, MN Spring Launch?

The St. Paul, MN Spring Launch offers a variety of activities for all ages, including live music and performances, food and drink vendors, arts and crafts, games and sports, and more. There is something for everyone to enjoy.

5. Can I bring my pet to the St. Paul, MN Spring Launch?

Yes, the St. Paul, MN Spring Launch is a pet-friendly event. However, please make sure your pet is on a leash and well-behaved around large crowds and other animals. Some activities or vendors may not allow pets, so please check with the event organizers before bringing your pet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila