• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

St. Patrick's Day Sale: Save Big Now!

In summary, the St. Patty's Day Sale includes a variety of discounted products from the cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools collections. The savings vary, but all items are discounted up to 25% off their original price. Consultant discounts cannot be applied, but commission can still be earned on sales. The sale typically lasts one week, starting on March 17th, with potential for items to sell out early. Special deals and promotions, such as free gifts and bundle deals, are also available during the sale.
cwcollins
I'm having a sale for St Patty's day - I tought it might spark some interest.

We'll see.................

Attachments

• st patty sale.doc
    74 KB · Views: 378
Looks good!This looks really good! I like the way you have this set up. I sure hope things are shining brighter for you.

Monica--Your flyer looks great. The only question I have is giving them an additional ticket for holding a show with at least $150 in sales. Do you intend on holding your Mystery Host show open until all the booked shows are held? That's the only thing that doesn't make sense to me. Otherwise, AWESOME!

1. What items are included in the St. Patty's Day Sale?

The St. Patty's Day Sale includes a variety of products from our cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools collections. You can find all the sale items on our website or in the St. Patty's Day Sale catalog.

2. How much can I save during the St. Patty's Day Sale?

The amount you can save during the sale varies depending on the item. However, all items in the sale are discounted up to 25% off their original price. Make sure to check the sale catalog for specific savings on each product.

3. Can I use my consultant discount during the St. Patty's Day Sale?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to the St. Patty's Day Sale items. However, you can still earn commission on any sales made during the sale period.

4. How long does the St. Patty's Day Sale last?

The sale typically lasts for one week, starting on March 17th and ending on March 23rd. However, some items may sell out before the end of the sale, so we recommend shopping early to ensure you get the products you want.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions during the St. Patty's Day Sale?

Yes, in addition to the discounted prices, we also offer special deals and promotions during the St. Patty's Day Sale. These may include free gifts with purchase or bundle deals. Make sure to check the sale catalog or our website for all the current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bsaxman
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefDella
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
Replies