• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need St. Patrick's Day Recipe Ideas?

In summary, some of the ingredients in the recipes for the Shamrock Dip are missing. The recipes suggest using mayonnaise, corned beef, and salt.
gratergirl
I am looking for some recipes to use for a St. Patrick's Day party. Does anyone have any suggestions? I know about the Rueben ring but maybe you can email me some recipes if you have any ideas. TIA
My email is [email protected]:)

Here's my "green" file. :)Good luck ~ hope this helps:D

Attachments

• St Pat's Day.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 415
thank you -- this is great!

Missing Ingredients in Shamrock Dip RecipeI printed off the attachment, but some of the measurements of the ingredients are missing in the recipes. Help! I'm doing Shamrock Dip at my show tonight. How much mayonnaise, corned beef, and salt go in this recipe?

I just saw this in Family Fun Magazine and thought they were so cute. I think you would have to use the papers (in the stoneware pan even) to keep the foil balls from baking into the cake part.

http://jas.familyfun.go.com/recipefinder/display?id=50341

gilliandanielle said:
I just saw this in Family Fun Magazine and thought they were so cute. I think you would have to use the papers (in the stoneware pan even) to keep the foil balls from baking into the cake part.

http://jas.familyfun.go.com/recipefinder/display?id=50341

They are soooo cute...I'll tell you what, make up a batch & let me know how they come out....:rolleyes:

I am going to make them, but I don't have the right cake mix and frosting. My 3 year old was helping me shop yesterday and I showed her that I wanted the funfetti cake mix. I didn't realize that she grabbed the yellow mix until I got home. Now I have yellow cake mix and white frosting, so I need to wait. I have a show on the 16th and I thought these would be a perfect treat!! You could make them in the mini muffin pan too I bet!!

gilliandanielle said:
I am going to make them, but I don't have the right cake mix and frosting. My 3 year old was helping me shop yesterday and I showed her that I wanted the funfetti cake mix. I didn't realize that she grabbed the yellow mix until I got home. Now I have yellow cake mix and white frosting, so I need to wait. I have a show on the 16th and I thought these would be a perfect treat!! You could make them in the mini muffin pan too I bet!!

Yeah...I bet they would come out cute....you can try putting some food coloring in the yellow mix & maybe it will come out green.....;)

1. What are some traditional Irish dishes that I can make for St. Patrick's Day?

Some popular Irish dishes include corned beef and cabbage, shepherd's pie, Irish soda bread, and colcannon (mashed potatoes with cabbage or kale).

2. Are there any easy St. Patrick's Day recipes that I can make in my Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are plenty of recipes that can be made using Pampered Chef products. Some ideas include using the Rockcrok to make a hearty Irish stew, using the Veggie Spiralizer to make zucchini noodles for a lighter version of shepherd's pie, and using the Quick Cooker to make corned beef and cabbage in under an hour.

3. I want to make something green for St. Patrick's Day. What recipes do you recommend?

There are many options for green dishes on St. Patrick's Day. Some ideas include broccoli and cheddar soup, pesto pasta, avocado toast, or a spinach and feta quiche. You can also add green food coloring to desserts such as cupcakes or pancakes for a fun touch.

4. I'm hosting a St. Patrick's Day party. What are some appetizer ideas?

Some tasty appetizer ideas for a St. Patrick's Day party include Irish cheese and crackers, smoked salmon on toast, Irish cheddar and onion dip, and green vegetable platters with a ranch or spinach dip. You can also make mini Reuben sandwiches using the Slice 'N Serve or use the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan to make bite-sized quiches.

5. I have a lot of leftover corned beef from St. Patrick's Day. What can I do with it?

Leftover corned beef can be used in many delicious dishes. Some ideas include making a corned beef hash for breakfast, using it in a Reuben sandwich or wrap for lunch, making a hearty corned beef and cabbage soup, or using it as a topping for a homemade pizza. You can also freeze the leftovers and save them for another time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gratergirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns