• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

St Patty's Day Recipes: Quick and Easy Ideas for a Busy Weekend

In summary, the author is posting about having three shows in a 20 hour period and how he is struggling because they are on St Patty's day weekend. He suggests doing a layered green salad in the trifle bowl with lettuces, raw broccoli, snow peas. He also suggests doing a single recipe and calling it good.
eatoninthekitchen
I posted this on CC Community but wanted to post here as well:

So I have a bunch of March shows, but have 3 shows in a 20 hour period. I know, Ima big dummy. But what's done is done. Anyhoo, to make matters worse, they're on St Patty's Day weekend. First show is Friday night at 7pm, then the next morning at 10:30am, then again at 3pm. My Friday night host doesn't so much want Irish food, she wants Jerk Chicken Nachos but wants everyone to wear green as the theme. That's fine and I know that recipe like the back of my hand, I make it all the time. However the two ON St Patty's Day both want actual St Patty's themes. I need to do the same recipe at both shows for obvious reasons. What would be a good brunch AND afternoon recipe, somewhat Irish and/or green, and is QUICK so I can get out of the first show and get to my second show on time? I thought to do a lava cake, vanilla flavor with green food coloring with vanilla frosting maybe, and can do an itty bitty bev in the quick stir. But what about the main recipe? The only salad I've done thus far is the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad, not so Irish. I've already sent the e-invitation to the afternoon host, who I know already forwarded to her guests, so I absolutely don't want to ask her to now move her show back an hour to accomodate my tight schedule. Suggestions please!

Do a layered green salad in the trifle bowl with lettuces, raw broccoli, snow peas. Serve w/green goddess dressing . Or something with green pasta like a pasta salad which could also be layered in the trifle or the large Collapsable bowl?

As long as the shows aren't over an hour away from each other you will do fine! but you will be tired! I do Friday night shows and double Saturdays all the time. My Saturday slots are 10:30 and 2pm or 11am and 3pm. A couple of tips for double booking yourself. If you do the same recipe offer a prize like a free rub or free s/h to one person for doing the dishes, that way you are ready to leave after doing everyones orders. I have also offered a brunch recipe and a dinner recipe and just packed two kits.

How about the Reuben sandwich ring from All the Best?

I'm with Cincy... I love power weekends as I call them..... I feel like I can run my business in a weekend and have the rest of the month to do things with my daughter... If I take one weekend and do shows on Friday, Sat (I do up to 3) and then on Sunday I can do up to 5 shows in a weekend, be exhausted Sunday night, but have 20 some days to recover. I do offer the same recipe or similiar using the same products, do my dishes between shows and also have duplicate products that I use as well.

For St Patty's day I am offering Artichoke bacon bites because Artichokes have the green covered... People are loving them at the shows this month....

This website lists green foods and foods that can easily be dyed green.

http://www.divinedinnerparty.com/st-patricks-day-food.html

Don't feel like you have to do a full meal!! Do ONE (REPEAT ONE) recipe and call it good. The hosts can provide the other food themselves.

That weekend I will be making spinach and artichoke dip in the new round baker and one of the new drinks (since both are green) easy and fast!

What is the "St Patty's Day Debacle!"?

The "St Patty's Day Debacle!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. It includes exclusive recipes, cookware, and kitchen tools perfect for making traditional Irish dishes.

When does the "St Patty's Day Debacle!" promotion start and end?

The promotion typically starts in early March and ends on St. Patrick's Day, March 17th.

What types of products are included in the "St Patty's Day Debacle!" promotion?

The promotion includes a variety of products such as cookware, kitchen tools, and exclusive recipes specifically designed for making traditional Irish dishes.

Can I purchase items from the "St Patty's Day Debacle!" promotion outside of the promotion period?

Unfortunately, no. The "St Patty's Day Debacle!" promotion is only available during the designated promotion period and cannot be purchased outside of that time frame.

Are there any discounts or special offers associated with the "St Patty's Day Debacle!" promotion?

Yes, there are often special discounts and offers available during the "St Patty's Day Debacle!" promotion. Make sure to check the Pampered Chef website or consult with your consultant for more information on current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • pckelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne