• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

St. Patrick's Day Theme Ideas for Your Next Event

DeniseIn summary, some ideas for a St. Patrick's Day themed show include serving traditional Irish dishes, incorporating green-colored foods and drinks, using green and gold decorations, and offering a special discount for those who come dressed in green. These suggestions were provided by fellow chef Denise, who has had success with St. Patrick's Day themed shows in the past.
Hello,

I know it's early, but does anybody have any ideas or has done a show with a St. Patrick's Day theme?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Chef Chrissy
[email protected]

Chef Chrissy said:
Hello,

I know it's early, but does anybody have any ideas or has done a show with a St. Patrick's Day theme?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Chef Chrissy
[email protected]

Minty Chocolate... I don't have a show coming up with near St. Patricks day, but the Profiterole Puff with minty whipped cream, and minty chocolate might be nice.

I do have a dinner party the 17th so I'm planning on Guinness Corned beef (12oz btl Guinness 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 corned beef - bake as usual) Its really yummy.

Attached are my St. Patty's Day ideas and recipes.

Denise

Attachments

• St. Patty's Day Reccipes.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 365

Hi Chef Chrissy, I have definitely done a few St. Patrick's Day themed shows in the past and they have been a hit! Some ideas that have worked well for me include serving traditional Irish dishes like corned beef and cabbage, shepherd's pie, and Irish soda bread. You could also incorporate some green-colored foods and drinks, like a spinach and artichoke dip or a green smoothie. As for decorations, you could use green and gold tablecloths, shamrock-shaped plates and napkins, and maybe even some pots of gold or leprechaun figurines as centerpieces. You could also have some fun with your products and create a "pot of gold" display using gold-colored cookware or utensils. And of course, don't forget to wear some green and maybe even offer a special discount or promotion for those who come dressed in green to your show. I hope these ideas help and your St. Patrick's Day themed show is a success! Best of luck,

1. What are some traditional Irish dishes that can be made for St. Patrick's Day?

Some popular Irish dishes for St. Patrick's Day include corned beef and cabbage, Irish soda bread, shepherd's pie, and colcannon.

2. Can you recommend any green-themed kitchen tools for St. Patrick's Day?

Yes, we have a variety of green-colored kitchen tools such as our avocado slicer, herb chopper, and silicone spatulas. We also have a shamrock-shaped cutting board and clover-shaped cookie cutters.

3. How can I incorporate green into my St. Patrick's Day table setting?

You can use green table linens, napkins, and plates. You can also add a pop of green with our shamrock-shaped serving platter or use green glassware for drinks. Don't forget to add some green food coloring to your desserts!

4. Do you have any recipes for green-themed cocktails or mocktails?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes for green drinks such as our "Lucky Leprechaun" cocktail made with vodka, melon liqueur, and pineapple juice. We also have a "Shamrock Shake" mocktail made with vanilla ice cream, milk, and mint extract.

5. Are there any specific kitchen tools or gadgets that can make preparing St. Patrick's Day dishes easier?

Yes, we have a few tools that can make St. Patrick's Day cooking easier. Our corned beef and cabbage slow cooker set allows you to easily cook the traditional dish in your slow cooker. We also have a potato peeler and masher that can make preparing colcannon easier. And our rainbow cake pan can help you make a festive dessert for the holiday.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Blondierose
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies