• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Lucky with a St. Patrick's Day Themed Show & Green Beer Recipe Ideas!

In summary, Bailey's Brownie Trifle and Almond & Orange Salad recipes are appropriate for a St. Patrick's Day themed show.
SDTeaGirl
Gold Member
I have a hostess that wants to do a St. Patricks Day themed Show. She is going to have green beer. Need to know what kind of recipe I should you or any ideas?? Thanks

I made this at my St. Patty's Theme shows last year:Leprechaun Lime Drink
1 Quart Lime Sherbet
½ cup limeade concentrate
2 Tablespoons sugar
24 oz lemon lime soda
1 - 2 cups crushed ice

· Using Ice Cream Dipper, spoon sherbet into Quick Stir Pitcher
· Measure limeade concentrate in Easy Read Measuring Cup and add to Quick Stir Pitcher
· Add sugar using Adjustable Measuring Spoons
· Add soda & ice
· Mix all ingredients in Quick Stir Pitcher
· Pour into glasses and zest a small amount of lime zest using the Zester and servePlus I made the Mexican Chicken Napolean recipe (not as napoleans though)For this recipe, you can save some steps if you don't mind adding some calories, and just serve the chicken & bean mixture as a dip with chips. Make the Salsa and serve in a separate bowl.

The Pampered Chef ®
Mexican Chicken Napoleons
Recipe

12 (6-in./15-cm) corn tortillas
2 cups (500 mL) diced cooked unsalted chicken breasts
1 can (14.5 oz or 398 mL) black beans, drained and rinsed
1 medium red onion, divided
1 cup (250 mL) loosely packed fresh cilantro, divided
1 cup (250 mL) shredded Chihuahua cheese or Monterey Jack cheese, divided
1/4 cup (50 mL) light mayonnaise
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and coarsely ground black pepper
3 kiwi, peeled
1 jalapeño pepper, stemmed and seeded
1-2 limes
2 cups (500 mL) diced fresh pineapple
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Trim tortillas using Pizza Cutter to make twelve 4-in. (10-cm) squares. Spray both sides of squares with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange squares on Large Bar Pan, overlapping slightly. Bake 8–10 minutes or until squares begin to brown; remove pan from oven. Turn squares over with Mini-Serving Spatula. Return to oven; bake 5–7 minutes or until golden brown and very crisp. Remove pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.

Meanwhile, place chicken and beans in Classic Batter Bowl. Coarsely chop onion and cilantro withFood Chopper; add half of the onion and cilantro to batter bowl, reserving remaining for salsa. Add 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the cheese, mayonnaise, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, salt and black pepper; mix well with Small Mix ‘N Scraper®. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 2–3 minutes or until heated through, stirring once halfway through.

Remove six of the tortilla squares from pan; arrange remaining squares on pan in two rows. Top evenly with half of the filling. Place reserved squares over filling and top evenly with remaining filling. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup (50 mL) cheese. Bake 4–6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove pan from oven.

Meanwhile, for salsa, finely dice kiwi with Utility Knife; finely chop jalapeño with Food Chopper. Juice limes to measure 2 tbsp (30 mL). In clean batter bowl, combine pineapple, kiwi, jalapeño, lime juice, reserved onion and cilantro. Serve salsa with napoleons.
Yield: 6 servings

Nutrients per serving: (1 napoleon and 1/3 cup/75 mL salsa): Calories 330, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Carbohydrate 36 g, Protein 23 g, Sodium 470 mg, Fiber 5 g

*I add Chili Lime Rub to the chicken breasts and cook them in the Deep Covered Baker for 5-10 minutes (depends on how much chicken there is and how thick they are.) Then I use the Salad Choppers to mix it up. Just add the cheese, onion, cilantro, garlic, & mayo right to the chopped chicken in the DCB. Mix and cook for 1 minute. Stir, add more cheese and microwave for one more minute.

* The Manual Food Processor make quick work of chopping the onions and cilantro together. Then use it again for the Jalepeno, Pineapple, & Kiwi. Works great and is much faster than finely dicing everything!

I'm thinking of doing corned beef sandwiches in the grill pan.. maybe do a cabbage bslow cooker recipe in the dcb.. I'm just looking for recipes

I'm hosting my own St. Patty's Day show. I'm serving Apple Juice (colored green) in clear plastic cups. You can find lots of St. Patty's Day recipes at Find Recipes, Appetizers, Desserts, Holiday Recipes & Healthy Cooking Tips, | Taste Of Home . I found a real neat one with vanilla pudding (colored green) with crushed chocolate (mint-I think)cookies between it. Will be great to use in the triffle bowl. I'm going to serve a yummy salad recipe (Almond & Orange Salad). If you'd like the recipes I'll be more than happy to list them. I'm also going to serve green deviled eggs.
Hope this helps.

Corned beef in the DCB!**Edited - I have never made corned beef, and didn't know you cook it by boiling it 2-3 hours. Never mind...**

Last edited:
Bailey's Brownie Trifle - yum!

I'm doing the chicken wraps , but the wraps are spinach - green and the margarita pie with green food coloring

What is the St. Patrick's Day Show?

The St. Patrick's Day Show is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the holiday and showcase our products that are perfect for St. Patrick's Day cooking and entertaining.

When is the St. Patrick's Day Show?

The St. Patrick's Day Show is typically held in the weeks leading up to St. Patrick's Day, which falls on March 17th. However, specific dates and times may vary each year, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Do I have to be Irish to attend the St. Patrick's Day Show?

No, anyone can attend the St. Patrick's Day Show! While the event does focus on traditional Irish recipes and products, anyone who loves cooking and entertaining can benefit from attending.

What can I expect at the St. Patrick's Day Show?

At the St. Patrick's Day Show, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations featuring Irish-inspired recipes, as well as tips and tricks for hosting a St. Patrick's Day party. There will also be special deals and promotions on Pampered Chef products that are perfect for St. Patrick's Day.

Can I purchase products at the St. Patrick's Day Show?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at the St. Patrick's Day Show. Your consultant will have a selection of products available for purchase, or you can place an order for any items you are interested in. Plus, there may be exclusive discounts and offers available only at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chesse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • sfdavis918