• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

St. Patricks Day Recipe Ideas?

In summary, Kelleyyummy provides a summary of the conversation about a party changing the date of their event to March 17th, and how someone could make cornedbeef reubin ring using the All The Best Cookbook.
Kelley Sells
Hi Folks,
I had a party change their date to the 17th of March.....St. Paddys Day...
Does anyone happen to have a fun green recipe (I'm a beginner folks...;O) :rolleyes:
that would go over well using the starter kit?

Appreciate the help as always.... :D
Kelley

truffle ballsThis needs to be done ahead of time so is more of an "extra" recipe than one you would do at the show. Oreo Truffle Balls with mint oreos dipped in white chocolate that is dyed green...BEE

Attachments

• OreoTruffleBalls.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 474
Mmmm....;) Bee, thank you, those sound AWESOME.....I will try them out this week, I'll use my teenager as the taste tester, I'm SURE he won't mind, as those are his two favorite things in the world....LOL :D
Thanks again, your help is much appreciated.
Kelley

yummyI'm not a big oreo fan so I don't think they are that great but boy do I get request for the recipes. People LOVE these! The mint oreos get the most responses so put them in a simple additions container and pass them around at the show. Can't wait to see other thoughts for St. patty's day cause I'm having a show then too and just can't think of anything...BEE

It's not green but......
Kelley Sells said:
Hi Folks,
I had a party change their date to the 17th of March.....St. Paddys Day...
Does anyone happen to have a fun green recipe (I'm a beginner folks...;O) :rolleyes:
that would go over well using the starter kit?

Appreciate the help as always.... :D
Kelley
You could make the cornedbeef reubin ring in the All The Best Cookbook!

St. Patrick's Day Show IdeasHere are some show ideas for anyone doing a show on St. Patrick's Day.

Attachments

• s Day Show Ideas.doc
    23 KB · Views: 683
Thanks for the St. Patrick's Day tips!

I was just talking about this last night - came up with the Family Baked Burrito and use the green spinach tortillas, make the avacado lime sauce to go with...

-h

What are some traditional Irish dishes that I can make for St. Patrick's Day?

Some traditional Irish dishes that are perfect for St. Patrick's Day include corned beef and cabbage, shepherd's pie, Irish soda bread, and colcannon.

Are there any easy recipes that I can make for St. Patrick's Day?

Yes, there are many easy recipes that are perfect for St. Patrick's Day. Some ideas include Irish stew, potato soup, and shamrock-shaped cookies.

Can you recommend any green-themed recipes for St. Patrick's Day?

Absolutely! For a festive touch, try making green pancakes, green velvet cupcakes, or a green spinach and artichoke dip.

Do you have any ideas for incorporating Guinness into recipes for St. Patrick's Day?

Yes, there are many delicious recipes that incorporate Guinness, such as Guinness beef stew, Guinness chocolate cake, and Guinness bread. You can also use it to make a tasty marinade for meats or as an ingredient in a savory sauce.

Can you suggest any recipes that are suitable for a St. Patrick's Day party?

For a St. Patrick's Day party, consider making Irish nachos, a charcuterie board with Irish cheese and meats, or a green-themed cocktail. You can also set up a make-your-own potato bar or have a pot of Irish coffee ready for guests to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Chrissy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies