• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

St. Patrick's Day Party Ideas: Creative Tips for a Festive Celebration

In summary, for a St. Patrick's Day party, some traditional Irish dishes to serve are corned beef and cabbage, shepherd's pie, Irish soda bread, and colcannon. To incorporate green into decorations, use green tablecloths and napkins, hang green streamers and balloons, and create a DIY shamrock banner. Fun games and activities can include a scavenger hunt, shamrock decorating contest, and a leprechaun piñata. Non-alcoholic drink options include green punch, smoothies, and Irish coffee made with hot chocolate. Festive dessert ideas include green velvet cupcakes, shamrock-shaped cookies, and Irish desserts such as apple cake or Bailey's cheesecake.
Tara B
Gold Member
One of our consultants wants ideas for a St. Patricks Day party - not just hte recipes but actual ideas of things to do during the party. Is there any files (I couldn't find any but maybe I'm not looking in the right place) on this?

Drink Irish beer? Kidding :) I have no idea. The only thing I know the Irish do is sing, dance a jig and drink beer (and my last name is Murphy, so I'm an authority on the subject!) ;)

Something we're doing at my FT job on Tue, 3/17 is making green food - spinach & artichoke dip, mint chocolate chip ice cream, green beer bread, green jello, etc. That could be a fun "theme". She could have everyone dress in green and bring their favorite "green" food?

1. What are some traditional Irish dishes that I can serve at my St. Patrick's Day party?

Some traditional Irish dishes that are perfect for a St. Patrick's Day party include corned beef and cabbage, shepherd's pie, Irish soda bread, and colcannon (a dish made with mashed potatoes and cabbage).

2. How can I incorporate green into my party decorations?

There are many ways to incorporate green into your St. Patrick's Day party decorations. You can use green tablecloths and napkins, hang green streamers and balloons, and even create a DIY shamrock banner using green construction paper. You can also add pops of green with green candles, bowls of green candies, and green floral arrangements.

3. What are some fun games or activities to include in a St. Patrick's Day party?

Some fun games and activities for a St. Patrick's Day party include a scavenger hunt for gold coins, a shamrock decorating contest, and a St. Patrick's Day themed photo booth. You can also have a leprechaun piñata filled with candy and small prizes.

4. Are there any non-alcoholic drink options for a St. Patrick's Day party?

Yes, there are plenty of non-alcoholic drink options for a St. Patrick's Day party. You can serve green punch, green smoothies, or even a non-alcoholic version of an Irish coffee made with hot chocolate and whipped cream. You can also offer a variety of green sodas or sparkling water with green food coloring.

5. What are some festive dessert ideas for a St. Patrick's Day party?

Some festive dessert ideas for a St. Patrick's Day party include green velvet cupcakes, shamrock-shaped cookies, and a green and white layered trifle. You can also serve traditional Irish desserts such as Irish apple cake or Bailey's Irish cream cheesecake. Don't forget to decorate your desserts with green sprinkles or frosting for an extra festive touch!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedMandy2010
  • sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies