• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

St. Patrick's Day Flyer/Invitation?

In summary, Shamrock Show/St. Patrick's Day themed party outline includes a pot of gold for every $25 spent, green recipe, wearing a green apron, cutting out shamrocks, decorating with green and orange and gold, and using a green demo cloth.
cat
Gold Member
I'm looking for a St. Patrick's Day invitation. Does anyone have one to share?

Shamrock Show/St. Patrick's Day Themed Party OutlineI don't have an invitation, but here's info. I got from another group.....

Shamrock Show/St. Patrick's Day Themed Party Outline
(Revised & updated by Marian Winans from original post on Tuesday, February 5, 2002)

1. I am making a GREEN Recipe (see the choices below).
I only make ONE recipe at my shows so they choose one!

2. I have a Pot of Gold Drawing for every $25 they spend they can choose a piece of "Gold" from the pot if they spend $75 or more they get a slip to fill out to win the pot itself. My Pot of Gold this year is the Small Professional Sauté filled with homemade coupons wrapped in gold paper. My coupons are simple:

-10% Off your next Order
-Book a Show today and the Food is FREE!
-Book a show for April and receive_______ on the day of your show!
-$5 off any Stone
-$10 of any Pot or Pot Set
-Buy The US&G and get the Bar Board FREE

3. I am wearing my Green Apron, and I cut out Shamrocks (4 leaf clovers out of green paper and put my open dates one on each one. These will hang from the table from gold ribbons, if they book one of these "lucky" dates than I will give them the Small Oval Baker on the day of their show.

4. I am decorating my TTA with green and orange and gold and I am using a green demo cloth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GREEN RECIPES:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chocolate Chips Sensation Variation:
Sugar Cookie on Large Round Stone shaped like a shamrock
8 oz cream cheese
1/3 Cup sugar
Use Pistachio pudding (green) or White Chocolate Pudding w/ green food color w/16 oz ½ and ½ top w/shaved white chocolate and green sprinkles!!

Other Recipe Ideas:
A green fruit tray using Kiwi Fruit (Egg Slicer Plus™), Granny Smith apples &/or pears (APCS &/or Apple Wedger), highlighting the fantastic Rectangle Chillzanne Platter.

Serve a prepared fruit dip, adding your own lime zest and serve in the Chillzanne Mini Bowl.

Prepare a wonderful salad such as Asian Citrus Salad or make any one of the dressing recipes on the M/M/Pour.

Prepare Luscious "Lime" Angel Roll with Kiwi fruit and lime zest or curls.

Bake a sheet of moist brownies in the Stoneware Bar Pan and top with grated Andes mints!

Show off the Deep Dish Pie Plate with the Cool Mint Pinwheel Pie!

Cool Veggie Pizza with all green veggies.

Do the North Stars on scalloped bread slices using only the red peppers.

Lemon Angel Roll--tint filling green vs. yellow.

1. Using the Clover/Shamrock Disk in the Cookie Press
-Make 2-Step Fudge with white chocolate chips and vanilla frosting tint green with food coloring
-Tint sugar cookie dough green with food coloring

2. Using the Large Round Stone
-Leave Crescent Rolls rolled and slice thinly, lay circles out in a Shamrock pattern on the stone, make cool veggie pizza and tint cream cheese mix green.
-Lay crescent rolls out in a horseshoe pattern and make Chicken Broccoli Horseshoe.

3. Using the Deep Dish Baker
-Make Hot Broccoli Dip (it's green) and Dill Bread Using Scalloped Bread Tube.

4. Using the Stoneware Bar Pan…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Croissants A LA Baileys
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 tube crescent rolls
8 oz cream cheese
½ Cup Baileys Irish Cream
½ Cup powdered Sugar

Mix softened cream cheese with Baileys, mix in powdered sugar. Unroll crescent rolls and spread Baileys mixture on each triangle, re-roll crescents and bake according to crescent package directions.

Topping:
1 Cup Powdered sugar
¼ Cup Baileys
Make glaze and drizzle over warm crescents (tinted green of course)

McVaugh - would ya be the daughter of old Shannon McVaugh LOL!!

WHAT GREAT IDEAS!!!

Can't wait to be start planning again for this years St. Patty's day celebration to be sure!! I'll give it a fort-night afore startin...

Thanks Lisa,

Those are cute ideas!

Still looking for a flyer though, if anyone has one. I'm not any good an making my own...unfortunately.

Nope, not a leprechaun in me, lol. My hubby's family is actually scottish. That's my married name, my maiden name is Frisbie, so not much with that.

I LOVE to try and get themes in where I can, seems to help me out. I'd love some St. Patrick day games, whether it's trivia or whatever.

If anyone has some, please let me know.

Lisa

I saw a cute March hostess letter posted by another consultant on the board. do a search for that.

I would also like the invitation as well if anyone has make it up yet. I just scheduled a show for the afternoon of March 17th. I have done numerous searches and find nothing as far as invitations. I would really appreciate it. I was able to find an enourmous amount of recipes which will help out a great deal.

Thanks!

I ended up getting this one from a fellow FD I met at Leadership!

Attachments

• stpatricks invite[1].doc
    208.5 KB · Views: 422
Cat. That invite looks GREAT!

I ended up coming up with my own yesterday so I could get it to the host.

Attachments

• St. Patrick's Day invitation.pub
    76 KB · Views: 412
Thanks for sharing, Cat - that's adorable!

Now we all need to make sure we book a show on March 17th!:) There's still time!!!

1. What items are featured in the St. Patrick's Day flyer/invitation?

The St. Patrick's Day flyer/invitation typically features items that are perfect for celebrating the holiday, such as our Shamrock Cookie Cutters, Leprechaun Plush Dolls, and Green Ceramic Baking Dishes.

2. Is there a special promotion or discount for St. Patrick's Day?

Yes, our St. Patrick's Day flyer/invitation often includes a special promotion or discount on select holiday-themed products. Be sure to check the flyer for details!

3. Can I order personalized invitations for my St. Patrick's Day party?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalized invitations at this time. However, our flyer includes a variety of festive and customizable options that are perfect for any St. Patrick's Day gathering.

4. Are there any recipes included in the St. Patrick's Day flyer/invitation?

Yes, our flyer often includes easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for St. Patrick's Day. From green-themed desserts to traditional Irish dishes, you'll find plenty of inspiration for your holiday menu.

5. Can I order the products featured in the St. Patrick's Day flyer online?

Yes, all of the products featured in our flyer can be easily ordered online through our website. Simply click on the product you are interested in and add it to your cart. Happy shopping!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • chesse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies