• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

St. Patrick's Day - What Are Your Plans?

In summary, "St. Patrick's Day Anyone?" is a collection of easy to moderate difficulty recipes and meal ideas perfect for celebrating St. Patrick's Day. It includes a variety of options suitable for vegetarians and vegans, with the option to easily identify them. Most ingredients can be found at local grocery stores, with alternative suggestions or online sources provided for harder-to-find items. Pampered Chef products can also be used for many of the recipes, with tips and suggestions provided for an easier and more enjoyable cooking experience.
chesse
Gold Member
Hi there,

Does anyone have a St. Patrick's Day invitation or other ideas?

Thanks,
Char

They are a few around here somewhere. Just do a search on the threads!

never thought of thatOops, should have checked first!:chef:

Weekly BitesSome cute ideas under tips from Weekly bites today.

I would look up the recipe...I think it's in All of the Best cookbook. It's a Reuben ring....it's awesome! I really like it and make it every St. Patty's Day for parties!

I don't like Reuben's... of course it might have something to do with a little kid that lived down the street from me named Reuben that BIT me on teh shoulder when we were about 6 or so.

This is what it said in the weekly bites...

St. Patrick's Day Decorating Ideas
Tell guests about the versatility of the Creative Cutters Set shamrock cutter using these examples:

Roll out your favorite cookie dough and use the cutter to cut out miniature cookies; add green sprinkles and bake.

Frost cupcakes, leaving a smooth surface. Press cutter into frosting and lift straight up. Trace the outline with green frosting and fill in with green sprinkles.

Add a decorative touch to a serving platter. Dip the cutter lightly into corn syrup and imprint the shape onto the platter. Sprinkle the corn syrup design with green sugar, then invert the platter to remove the excess sugar.

I found a great document in the files section the other day. If you search under saint, or patrick, or pat, you may find it. I think there were 3 documents under the theme.

1. What is "St. Patrick's Day Anyone?"

"St. Patrick's Day Anyone?" is a collection of recipes and meal ideas that are perfect for celebrating St. Patrick's Day. From traditional Irish dishes to fun and festive treats, this collection has something for everyone to enjoy.

2. Are the recipes in "St. Patrick's Day Anyone?" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "St. Patrick's Day Anyone?" range from easy to moderate difficulty. They are designed to be accessible for home cooks of all skill levels.

3. Can I find vegetarian or vegan options in "St. Patrick's Day Anyone?"

Yes, "St. Patrick's Day Anyone?" includes a variety of recipes suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Look for the "V" symbol next to the recipe name to easily identify these options.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "St. Patrick's Day Anyone?" easy to find?

Yes, most of the ingredients in "St. Patrick's Day Anyone?" can be found at your local grocery store. For any harder-to-find items, we provide alternative suggestions or online sources for purchase.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "St. Patrick's Day Anyone?"

Yes, many of the recipes in "St. Patrick's Day Anyone?" can be made using Pampered Chef products. Look for suggestions and tips on how to use our products to make your cooking experience easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dymplz8
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies