• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SS2 Bonus Success: Sharing My Excitement and Strategies for Reaching My Goals!

In summary, Kelley missed out on the SS1 bonus money but she did manage to get a new skillet and she has a show tonight. The excitement is building for her next show.
Kelley Sells
Okay, so I missed the SS1 bonus stuff by like 200.00....I GOT the skillet though, Woo Hoo....BUT, I just finished my 2nd show of the month, last week I had a good sized show, and did my last one for the month tonight and I'm IN BABBBBYYYYY......I Can't WAIT......I WANT that USG and everything else, sooooo excited and wanted to share.....bookings you ask NO, but that is okay.....for now....LOL

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it oh, yeaaahhhhhh:D

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That is so cool for you. You should scream, and be excited! Congrats, keep up the good work!:D :D

YeahhhhhhhhhhhhGo Kelley! Its your Birthday! Your slice the veggies like its your birthday! lol

I just got my set this week.. awesome!! Have to say that I love the can opener!! lmao Ive needed a new one for YEARS! US&G is something I need to play with. Did an onion.. a little too thin for grilling but I'll play with it.

Ooo Ooo you go girl! lol

Keep that excitement:D That's what will build your business! If people see you having fun with what you're doing, they'll want to do business with you!

Thank You Thank You Thank YouI LOVE the excitement.....I can't WAIT until this show is submitted....she is kinda dragging her feet, but THAT is okay......LOL....it ended up being a pretty good show for the amount of people there, 7 attendees AND there was 2 mother of the brides there, and I showed them the Wedding Registry....and they are buying stuff for them......:D

No shows for May though....hmpf.....gonna have to do SOMETHING about that.....

1st Fridays Phone sales are May 5th, I'll let ya all know how it goes....I have 5 pink boards and 2 basting bottles to put on so far.....LOL....not quite a qualified show......LOL

Well tonight is the Party Lites Party, so we'll see how THAT goes.....woo hoo, I love to party, I'm gonna party like it's 1999..

Thanks for the support you guys.....love ya all!!!!!:p

What is "Ss2....I'm Getting It...."?

"Ss2....I'm Getting It...." is a product offered by Pampered Chef that is a set of stainless steel kitchen utensils. It includes a whisk, tongs, spatula, slotted spoon, and solid spoon.

What are the benefits of using "Ss2....I'm Getting It...."?

The "Ss2....I'm Getting It...." set is made of high-quality stainless steel, making it durable and long-lasting. These utensils are also heat-resistant and safe for use on all types of cookware. Additionally, the set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can these utensils be used for both cooking and serving?

Yes, the "Ss2....I'm Getting It...." set is designed for both cooking and serving purposes. The slotted spoon and solid spoon are perfect for serving dishes, while the whisk, tongs, and spatula are great for cooking and preparing food.

Are these utensils safe to use with non-stick cookware?

Yes, the "Ss2....I'm Getting It...." set is safe to use with non-stick cookware. The stainless steel material will not scratch or damage the surface of your non-stick pans.

Do these utensils come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Ss2....I'm Getting It...." set comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects in materials or workmanship, Pampered Chef will replace the utensil at no cost to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angelkatey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • pamperedmom2owen