• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Fantastic First Month of Super Starter Sales!

In summary, Heather successfully received all three bonuses and did better than she ever expected. She hopes the rest of her Super Starters go as well.
heat123
Silver Member
Well I Just Had To Share My Final Sales For My First Super Starter Month! I Received All 3 Bonuses- (my Plus Bonus Is On It's Way!) I Did Better Than I Ever Expected To, Especially For My First Month W/ Pc! I Thought I Would Try And Make A Few Hundred A Month But I Exceeded That Goal By Far! I Hope The Rest Of My Ss2 And 3 Go Just As Well! Thanks To You All, I Woud Not Have Signed Before Finding This Site! You Are All Amazing!

Sincerely, :)

congrats that is so awsome to hear tha you did so well :)

CONGRATS!! :D

Heather,
Congratulations on such an awesome month!!! That is just wonderful. And what great timing for a BIG check....right before Christmas. It's so great that you're seeing your hard work pay off. Way to go!!!

Can you shareCan you share some secrets to your success....

I am having trouble getting bookings...my sales are high and people are def enjoying themselves. But I have VERY few bookings. I only have one for December and it seems I am running out of time. my ssmonth 2 is dec....help

Hi Terry! I'd Love To Share...I'd love to share my story with you! I have to say- for how hesitant I was at starting 2 months ago I am in shock at how well my PC business is doing so far! I was horrified about presenting my demos (had a total fear of public speaking) and afraid to leave my 4 month old baby -with her being so young. But so far everything has worked out incredibly. Honestly, my goal was to make $200 a month with PC and so far my very frist pay check was $540 and I have 4 more shows to transmit before the next pay day 12/8/05! I made all of my 3 ss1 bonuses (including my sign on incentive bonus which not everyone has this opportunity, I just signed at the right time)! And My Plus bonus is on it's way to me as I speak! I honestly never even thought for a second I would be getting any of these bonuses as I was signing! Now I want to reach all of them!

First I sent out a letter to all of my friends and family telling them about my new venture with much enthusiasm and could they please help me start it off with a bang! So I fortunately had an overwhelming response with 13 people saying they would book a show with me! My first month has been insane for me! So far I have had 8 shows in Nov. And 3 of them were Mystery Hosts where I had the shows at my house. I did a mommy and me with my daughters class, and two grand openings. But what really put me over the top (in comm. sales) was my very first hosted show with my sister in law who had a $1210 show! She got me off to an amazing start! Sadly, every show after that has been anywhere from $200-450 (which in reality is great for me) but setting the bar so high from the beginning is hard to keep up!

Unfortunately this time of year (december) is so hectic for everyone that I have only gotten 2 "yeses" on bookings for after the holidays and a handful of "maybe after the holiday" respones out of 8 shows. But I am hoping those maybes turn into yeses once I call them after Christmas. I am glad I signed when I did to start my ss1 in Nov. rather then Dec or else I don't think I would have gotten so many shows in that month! I also brain stormed and put together a vendor event at my house which is tonight. I have friends who do Mary K, Scrapbooking and a purse and jewlery lady and we invited some 140 guests. So I am hoping we have a decent turn out w/ either bookings or sales for the night.

Next week I have 3 shows in a row and that will conclude my December schedule. Jan has 3 booked so far and 1 in Feb. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can get more bookings at these next few shows for the New year for the Jan and Feb. host specials!

So that is my PC story so far! I want to wish you luck with your new business and you can mail me anytime just to correspond with!

new const. letterWould you post the letter you sent out! :)

What is "My Fantastic First Month of Super Starter Sales!"?

"My Fantastic First Month of Super Starter Sales!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to new consultants that helps them jumpstart their business by offering exclusive discounts and rewards during their first month as a consultant.

How do I qualify for "My Fantastic First Month of Super Starter Sales!"?

To qualify for "My Fantastic First Month of Super Starter Sales!", you must sign up as a new consultant with Pampered Chef and submit at least $1,250 in sales within your first 30 days.

What are the benefits of participating in "My Fantastic First Month of Super Starter Sales!"?

Participating in "My Fantastic First Month of Super Starter Sales!" can help you kickstart your business by offering discounts and rewards that can help you earn more money and build a strong customer base. It also gives you the opportunity to earn free products and business supplies.

Do I need to do anything special to participate in "My Fantastic First Month of Super Starter Sales!"?

No, as long as you are a new consultant and meet the sales requirements, you will automatically be enrolled in "My Fantastic First Month of Super Starter Sales!" program.

Can I still participate in other Pampered Chef promotions while participating in "My Fantastic First Month of Super Starter Sales!"?

Yes, you can still participate in other Pampered Chef promotions and programs while participating in "My Fantastic First Month of Super Starter Sales!" However, please note that some promotions may have different requirements and restrictions, so it's important to read the details carefully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• danabasket
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefBurke
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies