• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help for Host/Recruit - Surgery and Signing Papers

In summary, while recovering from surgery, it is important to communicate with guests and potential recruits about any changes to plans, consider virtual options or enlisting help, prioritize self-care, ask for assistance, and prioritize your health. You can still host or recruit, but be mindful of your limitations. If you need to reschedule, communicate with others and offer alternative dates. If you are unable to attend a training or meeting, reach out for alternatives. Disclosing your medical condition is not necessary, but can be helpful if you feel comfortable sharing.
beepampered
I have a recent host/potential recruit that is having surgery at the end of February with a two week recovery time. She doesn't want to join now cause she could never make SS1. Could she take the host credit now and not sign the papers until early March so that her SS#1 month would be April?

She really wants the cookware and I'm trying to say that she can earn it and get some free but she'll miss the Family Skillet if she does it this way but I want to submit the show soon. Any thoughts on how to help her?

Thanks...BEE

she can set her starter month whenever she wants. If she wants to set it up as March or even April that is okay. If she picks March anything she sells in February will count on her SS1, I think. Her show has to be submitted before she can use her kit credit on her committment form.

Host creditYour host can take the $20 or $40 host kit credit and sign up months from now! So, if she wants to wait for April to be her SS month 1 then she can! I had a host who took the credit in July and didn't have her first SS month until November! You always want your future team members to start when it is ideal for them!! :D

What do I need to know about hosting or recruiting while recovering from surgery?

Recovering from surgery can be a challenging time, but it doesn't mean you have to put your hosting or recruiting plans on hold. Here are a few things to keep in mind:

• Communicate with your guests or potential recruits about your situation and any potential changes to your plans.
  • Consider hosting or recruiting virtually or enlisting the help of a friend or family member to assist you.
  • Take breaks and prioritize self-care during this time.
  • Don't be afraid to ask for help or delegate tasks to others.
  • Remember that your health and well-being should always come first.

Can I still host a party or recruit while I am recovering from surgery?

Yes, you can still host a party or recruit while recovering from surgery. However, it's important to listen to your body and not overexert yourself. Consider hosting a virtual party or recruiting online, and take breaks as needed. You can also enlist the help of a friend or family member to assist you with tasks.

What if I need to reschedule a party or meeting due to my surgery?

If you need to reschedule a party or meeting due to your surgery, be sure to communicate with your guests or potential recruits as soon as possible. Let them know the reason for the change and offer alternative dates that work for you. Most people will be understanding and accommodating of your situation.

I am unable to attend a training or meeting due to my surgery. What should I do?

If you are unable to attend a training or meeting due to your surgery, reach out to your upline or the person in charge of the event. They may be able to provide you with materials or recordings of the training or schedule a makeup session for you. It's also important to prioritize your recovery and not push yourself to attend if you are not feeling well.

Do I need to disclose my surgery or medical condition to my guests or potential recruits?

It is not necessary to disclose your surgery or medical condition to your guests or potential recruits. However, if you feel comfortable sharing this information, it may help them understand any potential changes or accommodations that may be needed. Ultimately, it is up to your discretion to share this information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • valsped
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
TropicalChef
  • mrssyvo