• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant's Question: 3 Shows of $1300 - Do I Qualify?

In summary, to qualify for the 3 Shows of $1300 promotion, you must have three shows with a total of $1300 in sales within your first 45 days of becoming a consultant. You can combine sales from multiple shows, including online, in-person, and catalog shows, to reach the $1300 requirement. If you do not reach the sales requirement, you will not qualify for the promotion, but can still earn rewards and commission on individual show sales. The promotion applies to all Pampered Chef products, but discounted or promotional items will not count towards the requirement. If a show is cancelled or items are returned, the sales from that show will not count towards the requirement. It is important to plan and schedule shows carefully
baumaar
Greetings to all...I am a new consultant and I'm in my first month. I know that I am supposed to have either $1250 in sales or 4 shows at $150 each. My question is...what if I have 3 shows totaling $1300? Do I "qualify"?

Yes - either 4 shows or $1250 in sales

Julie

If you are saying you already have 3 shows then Congrats!!

Where in OK are you from?

I live in Catoosa, a suburb of Tulsa. So then am I okay or do I need another show to qualify? I'm such a dork; it's probably an obvious answer!!!

if you have more than $1250 in sales you are okay - qualified. Way to go!!

Julie

Thanks so much for eveyone's input...I'm glad I found this site!!

1. How do I know if I qualify for the 3 Shows of $1300 promotion?

To qualify for the 3 Shows of $1300 promotion, you must have three shows with a total of $1300 in sales within your first 45 days of becoming a consultant. This can include online, in-person, and catalog shows.

2. Can I combine sales from multiple shows to reach the $1300 requirement?

Yes, you can combine sales from multiple shows to reach the $1300 requirement. As long as the shows are within your first 45 days as a consultant, the total sales will count towards the promotion.

3. What happens if I don't reach the $1300 in sales within my first 45 days?

If you do not reach the $1300 in sales within your first 45 days, you will not qualify for the promotion. However, you can still earn rewards and commission on your individual show sales.

4. Does the 3 Shows of $1300 promotion apply to all products?

Yes, the promotion applies to all Pampered Chef products, including both new and discontinued items. However, any discounted or promotional items will not count towards the $1300 requirement.

5. What happens if one of my shows is cancelled or returned?

If one of your shows is cancelled or items are returned, the sales from that show will no longer count towards the $1300 requirement. It is important to plan and schedule your shows carefully to ensure you meet the promotion requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
imported_heat123
Replies
Views
trps
  • koima
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
koima