• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will I Get My Bonus Items?

In summary, bonus items should be received within 2-4 weeks after a qualifying party or order. To qualify for bonus items, a party must have at least $200 in sales or a personal order must be $200 or more. Bonus items cannot be chosen and are predetermined by Pampered Chef. They also cannot be exchanged or returned, but can be received for multiple orders or parties as long as each one meets the qualifying amount.
DZmom
How long does is take to receive your bonus items once you've earned them? I am waiting on a lot of stuff. I made SS1 and I also qualified for the Tool Tote, the bracelet, and the Roasting Pan and I just would like to know when I will get them all. If anyone has any clue as to when I will get them PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I have a show this coming week and will be leaving soon afterwards!!!

Last edited:
If you go to the PC website and check your order status that should give you a date as when to expect your shipment. I know the company is pretty fast about there shipment but I never qualified for the ss bonuses.

It can vary depending on the company or website you earned the bonus items from. Some companies may have a specific timeline for when they send out bonus items, while others may send them out immediately after you qualify for them. I would suggest checking the terms and conditions or contacting the company directly to get a more accurate estimate of when you can expect to receive your bonus items. It's always best to plan ahead and communicate with the company if you have any upcoming events or deadlines.

1. When will I receive my bonus items?

You should receive your bonus items within 2-4 weeks after your qualifying party or order. If you have not received them within this time frame, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. How do I know if I qualify for bonus items?

To qualify for bonus items, you must either host a party with at least $200 in sales or place a personal order of $200 or more. Your bonus items will automatically be added to your order once you have met the qualifications.

3. Can I choose my bonus items?

Unfortunately, bonus items cannot be chosen as they are predetermined by Pampered Chef. However, we are confident that you will love the surprise bonus items you receive!

4. Can I exchange or return my bonus items?

Due to the nature of bonus items, they cannot be exchanged or returned for a different item. However, if your bonus item arrives damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I receive bonus items for multiple orders or parties?

Yes, you can receive bonus items for multiple orders or parties as long as each order or party meets the qualifying amount of $200 or more. Keep in mind that bonus items are limited to one per qualifying order or party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• britishchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bbauman07
Replies
Views
Pampered_Ashley84
  • Laurenncraigory
  • General Chat
Replies