• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I receive the current or new style of Simple Additions 2 bowl caddy?

L
lyneya
I'm very excited that I'm well on track to earn SS1 + have a whole extra show to bank. However, I'm wondering about the Simple Additions 2 bowl caddy. Since the design is about to switch, will they send me the current black style or the new brushed metal style? I like either, but for show purposes, seem like the new style would be more useful. I can't really bring the black one to shows and say, "oh yeah, these were really pretty but you can't have them any more!".

Any ideas of what is likely to happen from past product changes?

I THINK (and maybe you should check with HO) that depending on what month you earn it in, whatever is current for that month is the one you get. So, if you earn your SS1 bonus this month, it'll be the dark bowl caddy. If you earn it in March, I believe you'd get the new one. Maybe someone who's been through earning SS bonuses right around a new selling season would know for sure.

My first SS month was August, and then Sept was the start of the Fall selling season.

I got the new bonuses, so I would think you would get the new ones, too.

You can always call the HO to double check. That's what I did. 888-687-2433

SS1 Bonus PkgI signed up for my first month to be January, and already earned my SS1 pkg. I got the blk bowl caddy, It really irks me to know how hard I have worked to earn this, and then they send a item, knowing that it will be discontinued in 30 days. That's not much help for me. My Director also told me that the new Executive 8" saute pan would be in there, but I received the Professional 8" Saute instead. I am very upset with PC right now. I called in today to try and get it straightened out, but wa on hod two different times for a total of 30 min. and finally had to hang up, as I had a show to leave for.

I also received my SS#1 this month, and got the old bowl caddy and the Professional Saute Pan. I am giving the bowl caddy as a hostess gift....it's a friend and I know she will use it. I will still use the Professional Saute Pan at my shows. It will be good to show the 'ice cube' demo. And it is super heavy. Guests have the opportunity of comparing it to one of their small pans and knowing that the new Exec cookware will be even better! I have enough sales banked for 2 additional Bonus Sets, and am waiting to cash them in until the new products come out. :)

So it sounds like it kind of depends then. I'm wrapping up the catalog show that will bump me over (looks like it's going to break $600 just from her emailing her support group email lists a couple of times!), and I'll have one more. I don't dislike the dark caddy, I just thought it would be nice to have the new style. It might be the incentive I need to purchase the additional dark pieces for personal use. I like the 3-tiered piece a lot and have always wanted it. The professional skillet doesn't bother me in the least. :) Like I tell my shows...I got in it to earn the cookware! It's one more I don't have to purchase! (I was a little grumpy when I found out I should have waited until after the holidays to sign up and I could have got the grill pan...but not grumpy enough to dwell on it.)

As always, thanks for the swift answers folks!

Ok...got the official answer from home office...The new stuff starts going out Feb 1. So bonuses earned in January will include the old style (that includes me!)

Now we know! The month immediately prior to changeover will send out the new products.

How long?So how long after you earn your SS1 packages do you receive them? I just earned mine and am so excited.

IIRC, they ship out pretty fast. I remember turning in a show for the Rolling Case and then it was on my doorstep no more than three days later. Granted, I'm one hour from the HO, but there was almost no lag time from the time I reached the sale requirement to the time it was shipped out.

1. "Will I receive the current or new style of Simple Additions 2 bowl caddy?"

The answer to this question depends on the timing of your order. If you placed your order before the design switch, you will receive the current black style. If you placed your order after the switch, you will receive the new brushed metal style.

2. "I'm very excited that I'm well on track to earn SS1 + have a whole extra show to bank. However, I'm wondering about the Simple Additions 2 bowl caddy."

Congratulations on your success! The Simple Additions 2 bowl caddy is a great addition to your business, and we're happy to answer any questions you have about it.

3. "Since the design is about to switch, will they send me the current black style or the new brushed metal style?"

As mentioned before, the style you will receive depends on when you placed your order. If you are unsure, please contact customer service for more information.

4. "I like either, but for show purposes, seem like the new style would be more useful. I can't really bring the black one to shows and say, 'oh yeah, these were really pretty but you can't have them any more!'."

We understand your concern and appreciate your feedback. Our team is constantly working to provide the best products for our consultants and customers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause at shows.

5. "Any ideas of what is likely to happen from past product changes?"

In the past, when product designs have switched, the current style was phased out and replaced with the new style. However, please keep in mind that this may not always be the case and is subject to change. We recommend staying updated with product announcements and contacting customer service for any specific inquiries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicholassmommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • ktraceyk