• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I still reach my SS1 Bonus Plus with an expired date?

Yes, if you close the show by 11/30/05, the show will count towards your November totals and you can still take advantage of the December specials. Thanks for clarifying!
heat123
Silver Member
Hi, I was wondering if I had a show on 11/18 and the host wants to close out by the end of the week and I input that show on 12/01/05 but date it for Nov. will it count towards my Nov. sales so I can reach my ss1 bonus plus incentive package? Or does it have to be transmitted 11/30/05 to reach my $1250 status? :confused:
Thanks

As far as I know commission and bonuses are paid/awarded on the month submitted (so December if you do it the way you mentioned) and host and guest specials are awarded/given on the month the show was dated.

so I can input it for Nov?Just to clarify. I can enter it as Nov. even though it's 12/01/05 and still have it count towards my Nov. sales bonus?

Yep, just make sure the date on the show is a November date. It would have all the November specials and everything, but you CAN submit it in December. Actually you technically have until the END of the following month to submit a show, but I never wait that long because people would wait too long for their orders.

I know this can all be confusing! :)

I'm confused nowI thought in order to get your SS months you had to submit by the end of the month. I know you can still get the specials for november if you submit the show in december. But I thought in order to qualify for the SS months they had to be submitted in that month. Please let me know also, because I have to submit my last show to get my 2nd bonus package and if I can wait to do it til Friday that would be great.
Keep up the great work Heather!!! You will love getting in your free stuff every month when you qualify. I know I have!

Yes, to get the sales submitted that you would need for the SS monthly bonuses, you would need to get them in that month. But if you're just wondering about the SS PLUS bonus where you build the $$$ up in the bank, that $1250 can be reached anytime and you can redeem it as soon as the bank hits $1250. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong because my super starter program was different when I started over 2 1/2 years ago.

In order for it to count towards your SS1 You MUST close it by 11/30/05. If you closed it December 1st, to would count towards your December totals, even though your host can still take advantage of the Novemmebr specials.

Thanks Ladies :) I have to call my host and get her party closed out by wednesday then, so I can get my free stoneware for my extra bonus. Its my last SS month and I want to make sure I get all the free stuff possible. I'm going to miss getting free stuff every month.

1. What is the Ss1 Bonus Plus Expired Date?

The Ss1 Bonus Plus Expired Date refers to the date by which you must redeem any bonus points earned through the Pampered Chef Ss1 rewards program. These points have an expiration date and must be used before that date in order to receive the associated rewards.

2. How do I earn Ss1 Bonus Plus points?

You can earn Ss1 Bonus Plus points by making purchases on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. For every dollar spent, you will earn one point. You can also earn points by hosting a Pampered Chef party or recruiting new consultants.

3. Can I use Ss1 Bonus Plus points towards any purchase?

Yes, you can use your Ss1 Bonus Plus points towards any purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. You can even use your points towards the purchase of a starter kit if you are a consultant.

4. What happens if my Ss1 Bonus Plus points expire?

If your Ss1 Bonus Plus points expire, you will no longer be able to redeem them for rewards. It is important to keep track of the expiration date and use your points before that date in order to receive the associated rewards.

5. Can I combine Ss1 Bonus Plus points with other promotions or discounts?

No, Ss1 Bonus Plus points cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. You can only use one type of promotion or discount per purchase. However, you can still earn and use Ss1 Bonus Plus points on discounted or promotional items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PoseyMom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies