• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SS1 Bonus Plus expired date?

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Hi, I was wondering if I had a show on 11/18 and the host wants to close out by the end of the week and I input that show on 12/01/05 but date it for Nov. will it count towards my Nov. sales so I can reach my ss1 bonus plus incentive package? Or does it have to be transmitted 11/30/05 to reach my $1250 status? :confused:
Thanks

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
As far as I know commission and bonuses are paid/awarded on the month submitted (so December if you do it the way you mentioned) and host and guest specials are awarded/given on the month the show was dated.

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
so I can input it for Nov?

Just to clarify. I can enter it as Nov. even though it's 12/01/05 and still have it count towards my Nov. sales bonus?

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
Yep, just make sure the date on the show is a November date. It would have all the November specials and everything, but you CAN submit it in December. Actually you technically have until the END of the following month to submit a show, but I never wait that long because people would wait too long for their orders.

I know this can all be confusing! :)

babygirl

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2005
I'm confused now

I thought in order to get your SS months you had to submit by the end of the month. I know you can still get the specials for november if you submit the show in december. But I thought in order to qualify for the SS months they had to be submitted in that month. Please let me know also, because I have to submit my last show to get my 2nd bonus package and if I can wait to do it til Friday that would be great.
Keep up the great work Heather!!! You will love getting in your free stuff every month when you qualify. I know I have!

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
Yes, to get the sales submitted that you would need for the SS monthly bonuses, you would need to get them in that month. But if you're just wondering about the SS PLUS bonus where you build the $$$ up in the bank, that $1250 can be reached anytime and you can redeem it as soon as the bank hits $1250. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong because my super starter program was different when I started over 2 1/2 years ago.

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
In order for it to count towards your SS1 You MUST close it by 11/30/05. If you closed it December 1st, to would count towards your December totals, even though your host can still take advantage of the Novemmebr specials.

babygirl

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2005
Thanks Ladies :) I have to call my host and get her party closed out by wednesday then, so I can get my free stoneware for my extra bonus. Its my last SS month and I want to make sure I get all the free stuff possible. I'm going to miss getting free stuff every month.