• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC Business Success: Reaching $2k Sell-a-Thon Level with SS1 and SS2 Bonuses!

In summary, the speaker has reached the $2k sell a thon level and earned their ss2 bonus pack after only two months of being a PC consultant. They have a strong start to their 2006 calendar with potential bookings and are seeking advice on how to turn "maybes" into bookings. The advice given is to follow up regularly, offer incentives, and use personal enthusiasm and passion for the products.
heat123
Silver Member
Well it's hard to believe that two months ago I was totally conptemplating starting up my PC business! I am finishing up the last of my shows for DEC. and will have reached the $2k sell a thon level and my ss2 bonus pack (and possibly my plus bonus if I can convince mom to do some PC shopping for x=ms :O)) !

My 2nd month has been great but not quite as well as my ss1! Where I did $2800 sales total. I had a total of 13 shows so far in 1.5 months time period and am looking forward to 3 in the books for Jan. (my ss3) 1 in Feb. and 1 in March with 8 maybe's (after the holidays) I need to turn into "Heck Yeah I want to Book" as soon as the New Year Hits us!

Any words of advice on how to approach those "maybes" to turn them into "Yes" I want to book? :confused:

Thanks and Just Had To Share My Success To you wonderful people!

Heather---
You are ON FIRE! That is so awesome. And you already have a great start to a booked calendar in 2006. It is hard to believe you almost didn't become a consultant. Aren't you glad you did??? You've already received some amazing rewards! There are many more to come next year. Keep up the GREAT work!!! :D :D

CONGRATS!! :D

I just earned my SS#2 also. Keep up the good work!!! Woo!Hoo! :D

amjl46Congrats!! How did you do so well? How did you get the parties so fast? I just started, I have a party in Jan and one in Feb. I had a book party but it didn't go well. I believe the hostess gave up. Who did you ask? I have three party for the spring.
[email protected]

Hi there! Congratulations on reaching the $2k sell a thon level and earning your ss2 bonus pack - that's amazing! It's clear that you have been working hard and putting in a lot of effort into your business. As for turning those "maybes" into "Heck Yeah I want to Book," my best advice would be to follow up with them regularly and offer them some incentives for booking a show. You could also try hosting a special event or promotion in the new year to generate more interest and bookings. And don't forget to use your own personal enthusiasm and passion for the products to convince them to book a show with you. Keep up the great work and best of luck with your future shows!

1. What is "Ss1 an Ss2 Awesome!"?

"Ss1 an Ss2 Awesome!" is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets designed by Pampered Chef to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. What does "Ss1" and "Ss2" stand for?

"Ss1" and "Ss2" are the names of the two different collections within the "Ss1 an Ss2 Awesome!" line. Each collection includes a variety of products that can be used for different cooking purposes.

3. Are the products in "Ss1 an Ss2 Awesome!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in "Ss1 an Ss2 Awesome!" are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

4. Can I purchase individual products from "Ss1 an Ss2 Awesome!" or do I have to buy the whole collection?

You can purchase individual products from "Ss1 an Ss2 Awesome!" or the entire collection. The choice is yours depending on your cooking needs and preferences.

5. Are there any recipes or cooking tips that come with "Ss1 an Ss2 Awesome!" products?

Yes, each product in "Ss1 an Ss2 Awesome!" comes with a recipe or cooking tip to help you get the most out of your purchase and enhance your cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PoseyMom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MicheleC
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
  • Cr8vKitchen