• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SS1 an SS2 AWESOME!

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Well it's hard to believe that two months ago I was totally conptemplating starting up my PC business! I am finishing up the last of my shows for DEC. and will have reached the $2k sell a thon level and my ss2 bonus pack (and possibly my plus bonus if I can convince mom to do some PC shopping for x=ms :O)) !

My 2nd month has been great but not quite as well as my ss1! Where I did $2800 sales total. I had a total of 13 shows so far in 1.5 months time period and am looking forward to 3 in the books for Jan. (my ss3) 1 in Feb. and 1 in March with 8 maybe's (after the holidays) I need to turn into "Heck Yeah I want to Book" as soon as the New Year Hits us!

Any words of advice on how to approach those "maybes" to turn them into "Yes" I want to book? :confused:

Thanks and Just Had To Share My Success To you wonderful people!

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
Heather---
You are ON FIRE! That is so awesome. And you already have a great start to a booked calendar in 2006. It is hard to believe you almost didn't become a consultant. Aren't you glad you did??? You've already received some amazing rewards! There are many more to come next year. Keep up the GREAT work!!! :D :D

A

Anna Maria

amjl46

Congrats!! How did you do so well? How did you get the parties so fast? I just started, I have a party in Jan and one in Feb. I had a book party but it didn't go well. I believe the hostess gave up. Who did you ask? I have three party for the spring.
[email protected]