• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ss question

Swirl

Nov 24, 2005
I am in my 2nd ss month and will be eligible for the ss bonus for this month. my question is they have 3 diffrent sets..do you get to choose which one you want or does it go by line up 1-2-3 equaling the ss months? I really want the second one and since this is my 2nd month I was hoping it went like that. If this was not to confusing I would appreciate any help with this. thanks!!!!!

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
You do not get to choose. However, when your month totals more than 1250 you can bank those points and then when that bank reaches a certain amount (cant remember, think it is 1250) you get to choose from different bonuses. Hope that makes sense.

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
Yes

Swirl said:
I am in my 2nd ss month and will be eligible for the ss bonus for this month. my question is they have 3 diffrent sets..do you get to choose which one you want or does it go by line up 1-2-3 equaling the ss months? I really want the second one and since this is my 2nd month I was hoping it went like that. If this was not to confusing I would appreciate any help with this. thanks!!!!!

Stacy,

Yes you do get the 2nd SS because it is your 2nd month! Way to go!! Keep up the good work!

Swirl

Nov 24, 2005
Thanks girls!!! I love this web site, where else can you get answers so fast from people who really care. I value each and every one of you...thanks!!!