• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualifying for SS Month Commissions: $1250 or 4 Shows?

In summary, to qualify for SS Month Commissions, you must have a minimum of $1250 in sales or 4 shows booked during the designated month. All products sold during a show count towards the sales requirement, including online, catalog, and live show orders. Multiple shows can be combined to reach the 4 show requirement, but they must all take place within the designated month and be submitted separately in the system. If you do not meet the requirements, you will not receive the additional commission for that month, but you will still receive your regular commission. You will receive an email notification and see the additional commission in your paycheck if you qualify, and you can also track your progress in the system.
proudmama02
I have read in differ places about the SS months. Do we need $1250. in commis. sales, or can you just submit 4 shows to qualify??

You have to submit 4 shows to qualify but you MUST turn in $1250 if you want to earn the bonus! Good Luck! :)

I believe it is either submit 4 shows OR submit $1250 in sales to qualify

Yes, Debbie you are right. I was thinking if she submitted 4 shows at $150 each that would qualify her but if you submit 2 shows each at $700, she would qualify that way too. :)

Thanks everyone! I was a little confused on that. I qualified SS1 with 3 shows totaling $1298. I just didn't know if I could do 4-$150 shows and still qualify. Thanks again for the help.

I am not sure I am understanding your question, but here is my 2 cents.

To become qualified as a consultant you must submit 4 shows OR $1250.00 in sales.

If you turned $1250.00 in during your SS1 you have qualified as a consultant.

The Super Starter bonuses are completely separate qualification.

You could have turned in 4 $150.00 shows for a total of $600.00 to be qualified as a consultant but you would not have earned your SS1 because your sales wouldn't have been high enough. Make sense?

Congratulations on becoming qualified as a consultant and congratulations on earning your SS1. Good luck with SS2 and SS3.

Shawnna

1. What are the requirements to qualify for SS Month Commissions?

To qualify for SS Month Commissions, you must have a minimum of $1250 in sales or 4 shows booked during the designated month. These requirements must be met by the end of the month in order to receive the commissions.

2. Do all products count towards the $1250 sales requirement?

Yes, all products sold during a show count towards the $1250 sales requirement. This includes online orders, catalog orders, and orders placed at a live show.

3. Can I combine multiple shows to reach the 4 show requirement?

Yes, you can combine multiple shows to reach the 4 show requirement for SS Month Commissions. However, these shows must all take place within the designated month and must be submitted as separate shows in the system.

4. What if I don't meet the requirements for SS Month Commissions?

If you do not meet the requirements for SS Month Commissions, you will not receive the additional commission for that month. However, you will still receive your regular commission for the sales made during that month.

5. How will I know if I have qualified for SS Month Commissions?

You will receive an email notification and see the additional commission reflected in your paycheck for the designated month if you have qualified for SS Month Commissions. You can also check your sales and show reports in the system to track your progress towards the requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ann F
Replies
Views
Symara
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg