• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing Your Bonus: Pre-Select or Email Alert?

In summary, pre-select and email alert are two options for choosing your bonus items. Pre-select allows you to choose before the monthly specials are released, while email alert notifies you when the specials are available. You can change your selection until the deadline for choosing bonuses. An email notification with a link to the pre-select page will show you the available items. Pre-select only allows for one bonus item, while email alert allows for choosing from the full selection. There is no limit to how often you can use either option.
pamperedchristine
Gold Member
Can anyone tell me where to pre-select which bonus you want? Or will it just ask you in email or something when they alert you that you've qualified for it?

Thanks!

They will send you an email with directions. I just earned my first bonus too and just picked the one I wanted! :)

Which SS plus are ya'll picking?I have earn might also and still can't decide between the simple additions and kitchen essentials. I have 3 kitchen shows in Oct. and think the SA might help sales and NOv Bookings. And I would like having for myself. As for the kitchen esentials I would use more at show in food prepartation and would like to own some pieces.
Charlene

1. What is the difference between pre-select and email alert for choosing my bonus?

Pre-select allows you to choose your bonus items before the monthly specials are released, while email alert notifies you when the monthly specials are available to choose from.

2. Can I change my bonus selection after I have made my choice?

Yes, you can change your bonus selection up until the deadline for choosing bonuses. After that, your selection is final.

3. How do I know which bonus items are available for pre-select?

You will receive an email notification with a link to the pre-select page, which will show you all available bonus items for the month.

4. Can I choose multiple bonus items with pre-select?

No, pre-select only allows you to choose one bonus item. If you want multiple bonus items, you can wait for the email alert and choose from the full selection of monthly specials.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can use pre-select or email alert?

There is no limit to how many times you can use pre-select or email alert. You can choose a bonus every month using either option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Tracy99