• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Earn in My First 3 SS Months? $1250 Sales Needed

In summary, the conversation is about a new consultant asking for information on what products they can earn for their first three months of sales. They are directed to check the company's website for a brochure with this information. They also discuss their progress in reaching sales goals and earning free products. The consultant's director suggests keeping track of the value of the free products earned.
proudmama02
Is there a place I can look to see what products you can earn for your first three SS months. I know you have to have $1250 in sales. I either didn't get the info. or can't find it.

Have you already signed and received your kit with all the paperwork?

Yeah, July is my first month. I have all my things in one place,and can't locate it anywhere/

Okay go to CC and then click on Downloads. Scroll down to Super Starter Brochure and it will have what you're looking for! Have Fun and Good Luck! :)

Thanks So Much!! You are all so Pleasant and Helpful!!

Proudmama,

It's in the Welome Booklet that came in your kit, too. I know I poured over all that, just fantasizing about what I would like to earn! Now, in my 4th month, I have it all!

Nora,
Is June your fourth month or will July be? It's funny b/c I'm almost finished with my third month (June) and I was telling my recruiter that it's really going to be weird for me next month to not be reaching for a specific dollar amount. July's promo is to just turn in two shows and of course I will want them to be high but it kind of takes the pressure off a little since I've been pushing to get a lot of products for FREE!!!! I will, of course, turn in two shows next month but I won't be stressed out if I don't turn in the $1250 next month! Have you figured out how much FREE stuff you have gotten in your first three months? My director wants me to write it all down with a dollar amount and share it at our next meeting. I can't wait to do it myself! :D

June is my 4th month. I haven't figured out the dollar value of what I've gotten for free, but I really should! That would be fun. All I know is that we have cleared old stuff out of our kitchen several times! I'm glad that the sell-a-thon was my fourth month, that was very motivating. My director says sometimes they announce July promotions at conference, so there might be something more than just the submit 2 shows thing.

What Can I Earn in My First 3 SS Months? $1250 Sales Needed

In your first 3 SS months, you have the potential to earn up to $1250 in sales. Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions about this earning opportunity:

1. How much do I need to sell to earn $1250 in my first 3 SS months?

To earn $1250 in your first 3 SS months, you will need to sell at least $1250 worth of products. This can be a combination of individual sales and party sales.

2. Can I earn more than $1250 in my first 3 SS months?

Yes, you have the potential to earn more than $1250 in your first 3 SS months. The $1250 mark is just a minimum requirement for this earning opportunity.

3. Is there a limit to how much I can earn in my first 3 SS months?

No, there is no limit to how much you can earn in your first 3 SS months. The more you sell, the more you can potentially earn.

4. Are there any bonuses or incentives for reaching the $1250 sales goal in my first 3 SS months?

Yes, there are often bonuses and incentives for reaching the $1250 sales goal in your first 3 SS months. These can vary depending on current promotions and incentives from Pampered Chef.

5. How can I increase my chances of reaching the $1250 sales goal in my first 3 SS months?

To increase your chances of reaching the $1250 sales goal in your first 3 SS months, we recommend hosting parties and actively promoting your business to potential customers. Additionally, offering incentives and discounts to your customers can also help drive sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedPrincess74
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
leshelman
  • HJPChef