• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earning & Shipping SS Extras: Quick Info & Tracking Tips

In summary, to earn SS Extras as a Pampered Chef consultant, you must have at least $200 in personal sales and have a party or show booked for the following month. You can track your rewards by logging into your consultant account on the website and they will typically ship within 2-3 business days after the end of the month. However, SS Extras cannot be used towards free products and if you have not received them, you can contact customer service for assistance.
chef.katie
How soon do they ship your ss extras once you earn them? Can you go to cc and track their shipping?

Mine never showed up on shipment tracking but they were shipped quickly. I have received all the SS Bonus and all of the Plus Bonus. Don't know where to keep it all. But its great getting presents!!!!!

They usually show up within one week of earning them!!

I earned mine monday.... I am so SO excited, I wish I could track them! My hosts order should be to her on friday, so I was hoping mine might get here too.... we'll see!

Emma

Congrats to all of you. I need $500 more for a SS extra bonus. I qualified for my regular 2nd SS on Tuesday so I"m hoping by Monday Ill have it .. isnt it exciting???

What bonus SS did you get?? i want the simple additions

What are the requirements for earning SS Extras?

To earn SS Extras, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have at least $200 in personal sales in a calendar month. You must also have at least one party or show booked for the following month.

How do I track my SS Extras?

You can track your SS Extras by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Under the "My Business" tab, click on "SS Extras" to view your progress and see which rewards you have earned.

When will my SS Extras ship?

SS Extras typically ship within 2-3 business days after the end of the calendar month in which they were earned. You will receive an email notification once your rewards have shipped.

Can I use my SS Extras towards free products?

No, SS Extras cannot be used towards free products. They can only be used towards discounted products or business supplies.

What should I do if I have not received my SS Extras?

If you have not received your SS Extras within 2-3 business days after the end of the month, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They will be able to track your rewards and provide an estimated delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Jenni
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jenni
Replies