1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: SS bowl lids

1. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

I have a customer who bought the stainless steel bowls "years ago." They did not come with tops. Can she get just the tops of the new SS bowls? Would they fit? Thanks...

Oct 23, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

The bowl lids are available as a replacement part. The bowls have been basically the same since they came out, so the lids should fit.

Oct 23, 2009
  3. pampered.chris

pampered.chris Veteran Member Gold Member

I don't remember the bowls ever being sold without lids. I know when they first came out the lids weren't dishwasher safe but they have since changed that. Odd that her's came without lids.

4. MLinAZ

MLinAZ Member Gold Member

I had a customer tell me the same thing - she said when she bought hers years ago that the lids were sold separately. I'm glad someone else asked this because I'd forgotten to find out if the new ones would fit!

Oct 24, 2009
  5. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

The bowls always came with lids. The original lids were inferior to the ones we have now.

Be sure to check that these people have Pampered Chef stainless bowls before ordering them. So often people swear that their item is PC and it isn't and conversely they are pleasantly surprised when something is PC that they didn't realize was.

Oct 24, 2009
  6. chefmickey1

chefmickey1 Member Gold Member

The old Colander and Bowl set was the item that had lids that were sold separately.

Oct 24, 2009
  7. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Sorry, I clearly didn't read Bee's post closely enough. Yes, they always came with lids.

Guess I just read "years ago" and "Would they fit?"

Oct 24, 2009
Have something to add?