• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement SS Bowl Tops: Will They Fit?

In summary, the replacement SS bowl tops are compatible with all Pampered Chef mixing bowls, dishwasher safe, not microwave safe, available in the same sizes as the mixing bowls, and sold individually rather than in a set.
beepampered
I have a customer who bought the stainless steel bowls "years ago." They did not come with tops. Can she get just the tops of the new SS bowls? Would they fit? Thanks...

The bowl lids are available as a replacement part. The bowls have been basically the same since they came out, so the lids should fit.

I don't remember the bowls ever being sold without lids. I know when they first came out the lids weren't dishwasher safe but they have since changed that. Odd that her's came without lids.

I had a customer tell me the same thing - she said when she bought hers years ago that the lids were sold separately. I'm glad someone else asked this because I'd forgotten to find out if the new ones would fit!

The bowls always came with lids. The original lids were inferior to the ones we have now.

Be sure to check that these people have Pampered Chef stainless bowls before ordering them. So often people swear that their item is PC and it isn't and conversely they are pleasantly surprised when something is PC that they didn't realize was.

The old Colander and Bowl set was the item that had lids that were sold separately.

Sorry, I clearly didn't read Bee's post closely enough. Yes, they always came with lids. Guess I just read "years ago" and "Would they fit?"

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out about the replacement SS bowl tops. I'm happy to assist you and your customer with this inquiry. Our replacement SS bowl tops are specifically designed to fit our current stainless steel bowls. As we cannot guarantee the fit for older models, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for further assistance. They will be able to provide more information on the compatibility of the tops with your customer's bowls. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef, we appreciate your business. Have a great day!

1. Will the replacement SS bowl tops fit all Pampered Chef mixing bowls?

Yes, the replacement SS bowl tops are designed to fit all Pampered Chef mixing bowls, including the Classic, Small, and Large sizes.

2. Are the replacement SS bowl tops dishwasher safe?

Yes, the replacement SS bowl tops are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water for best results.

3. Can I use the replacement SS bowl tops in the microwave?

No, the replacement SS bowl tops are not microwave safe. They are made of stainless steel and should not be used in the microwave.

4. How do I know which size replacement SS bowl top to order?

The replacement SS bowl tops are available in the same sizes as our mixing bowls. If you are unsure of the size of your mixing bowl, you can measure the diameter of the rim to determine the correct size replacement bowl top to order.

5. Are the replacement SS bowl tops sold individually or in a set?

The replacement SS bowl tops are sold individually, so you can purchase only the sizes you need. They are not sold in a set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Janice Hirst
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Bren706
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracy99