• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Parts Order: Heavy Duty SS Lid?

I am going to be ordering me some lids now. I hate those old flimsy ones and I love the new one that I do put in the dishwasher and have had no problems. It just seems better made.Thank you so much, everyone have a great Thanksgiving.
samcmills
Does anyone know if the ss lids on the replacement parts order are the nice heavy duty ones like the one the 8 qt ss bowl that was a host special came with. I love that lid, the other ones are so flimsy and I would love to replace them if at all possible with the heavy duty ones.

Thanks
sam

samcmills said:
Does anyone know if the ss lids on the replacement parts order are the nice heavy duty ones like the one the 8 qt ss bowl that was a host special came with. I love that lid, the other ones are so flimsy and I would love to replace them if at all possible with the heavy duty ones.

Thanks
sam

They are suppossed to be...;)

All replacement parts are the same ones that originally are part of a product. The SS bowl lids aren't supposed to be washed in the dishwasher. Be sure to wash them by hard or else they get warped.

I thought a Weekly Bites around September advertised the new lids are dishwasher safe. It even encouraged the replacement order for those who want the new lids.

Melissa

Yes, I believe that I saw that you can order the heavy duty lids as a reaplacement part, somewhere (??) as well.

melissakc said:
I thought a Weekly Bites around September advertised the new lids are dishwasher safe. It even encouraged the replacement order for those who want the new lids.

Melissa
Oh, I must've missed that. I'll have to go search for that. Thanks!

Yes, a consultant on our team confirmed that the lids on the replacement parts form are the new heavy duty ones that CAN be dishwashed! HOORAY!

I thought I had read that but wasn't sure, figured you ladies would know.

I am going to be ordering me some lids now. I hate those old flimsy ones and I love the new one that I do put in the dishwasher and have had no problems. It just seems better made.

Thank you so much, everyone have a great Thanksgiving.

sam

1. How do I know if I need to order a replacement lid for my heavy duty stainless steel cookware?

If your current lid is damaged, warped, or no longer fits properly on your cookware, it is likely time to order a replacement.

2. Can I order a replacement lid for a specific size or type of cookware?

Yes, our replacement lids are available in various sizes and are designed to fit specific types of cookware. Please refer to our website or catalog for the correct lid size and type for your cookware.

3. How do I place an order for a replacement lid?

You can place an order for a replacement lid by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and placing an order online. You will need to provide the specific lid size and type in order to ensure you receive the correct replacement.

4. How long does it typically take to receive a replacement lid?

Depending on availability, most replacement lids are shipped within 1-2 business days and can take up to 7-10 business days to be delivered. If you need your replacement lid sooner, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for expedited shipping options.

5. Is there a warranty for the replacement lid?

Yes, our replacement lids are covered under our limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your replacement lid, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Pamperedva
  • letscook04
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04