• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Bonus Arriving Today & Missing Kitchen Items!

In summary, the person is expecting their SS1 bonus today, but it will arrive between 5-7. They are also trying to prepare for their cousin-in-law's pregnant girlfriend who will be spending the night due to her recent loss. The person is unsure of what comes in the bonus and where to find out. They want to have dinner ready before their guest arrives and also know what is in the other packages they received. They are also missing important kitchen items due to moving. They found some items but are still missing their food chopper. They are frustrated but trying to make the best of the situation.
Laurenncraigory
here's the deal:
My ss1 bonus arrives today, but not until sometime between 5-7
My cousin-in-law's girlfriend (sarah) is spending the night b/c she is pregnant, he went out of town, she is due this month, and she lost her grandpa last night
I don't remember what comes in the bonus and I don't know where to find out
I really want to try out the new stuff and have the ingredients ready before it gets here so dinner can be cooking before Sarah gets here
I also would like to know what is in the other packages so I know what not to order on my own
If someone could please help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it.
Also, I kind of need to improvise on some of my recipes now because half of my PC stuff is packed from moving and my lovely husband doesn't remember where he packed it...it has been killing me...I finally found some of it, but I am still missing important stuff like the most important item: The Food Chopper....I'm so mad!!!!!!!! :mad:

Thanks in advance for all of your help!!!!!!

Lauren-
I found it under CC under Downloads. There's a couple things there for super starters but I've attached it for you!
Sorry to hear of your friend's loss especially right before she is due. :( It's nice that you are trying to make it a special night for her. Good Luck!

Attachments

• ss_brochure_en_us.pdf
    134.9 KB · Views: 347
Hey there! It sounds like you have a lot going on today. I'm sorry to hear about your cousin-in-law's girlfriend's loss and her pregnancy, I hope she is doing okay. As for your SS1 bonus, that's exciting! I'm not sure what comes in the bonus either, but I'm sure it will be great. Maybe you can call your consultant or check the website to see what's included. It's great that you want to have dinner ready for Sarah, I'm sure she will appreciate it. Maybe you can make something simple yet delicious with the ingredients you have on hand. As for the other packages, maybe you can open them and see what's inside or again, check with your consultant. I know it can be frustrating not being able to find your kitchen items after moving, but hopefully you can make do with what you have for now. Hang in there and I'm sure everything will work out. Best of luck with everything!

1. Where can I find the missing kitchen items from my order?

If your order is missing kitchen items, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-XXX-XXXX. They will be able to assist you in locating your missing items and ensuring they are sent to you as soon as possible.

2. How long will it take for the bonus to arrive?

The bonus should arrive within 3-5 business days from the date it was issued. If you do not receive it within this timeframe, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. What should I do if my bonus does not arrive?

If you do not receive your bonus within 3-5 business days, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-XXX-XXXX. They will be able to track your bonus and ensure it is sent to you as soon as possible.

4. Can I track the status of my bonus?

Yes, you can track the status of your bonus by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking the "My Orders" section. If you have any further concerns, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I still receive my bonus if I return some of the items in my order?

In most cases, if you return items from your order, your bonus will be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns about your bonus, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • smartcookie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies