• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Bonus Pack: Medium Bar Pan Included | Limited Time Offer

In summary, the Ss Bonus Plus Pack is a kitchen tool set that includes a stainless steel mixing bowl, a silicone spatula, a garlic press, a citrus squeezer, and a set of measuring spoons. The cost of the pack varies but is typically between $50-$60. All of the tools in the pack are dishwasher safe and can be purchased separately from other Pampered Chef products. The stainless steel mixing bowl and silicone spatula are safe for use with all types of cookware, while the garlic press and citrus squeezer should be hand washed. The measuring spoons are also dishwasher safe.
heat123
Silver Member
In the Stoneware spectacular package is the bar pan the medium size? Just curious. I have the large size and need the med. I am thinking of picking that pack since I just qualified~ Yeay!

yes!I just got that package yesterday! It is the medium bar pan & you can look online at the packages & what they have in them, under track your ss month. that was helpful to me.
congrats!

thanks!Great~ I will pick that one then! My 2nd Plus Bonus pack so far! Whoo hoo! I already received the Kitchen essential pack and love it! To bad I already bought the rectagular and lid for everyday cooking :( . Oh well I guess it can be used as a raffle or gift instead! :D

thanks for the info. I tried looking it up at CC but found nothing.

What is included in the Ss Bonus Plus Pack?

The Ss Bonus Plus Pack includes 5 essential kitchen tools: a stainless steel mixing bowl, a silicone spatula, a garlic press, a citrus squeezer, and a set of measuring spoons.

How much does the Ss Bonus Plus Pack cost?

The cost of the Ss Bonus Plus Pack varies depending on current promotions and discounts, but it typically ranges from $50-$60.

Are the tools in the Ss Bonus Plus Pack dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the tools in the Ss Bonus Plus Pack are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can I purchase the Ss Bonus Plus Pack separately from other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Ss Bonus Plus Pack can be purchased separately from other Pampered Chef products. However, it is often included as a bonus with larger purchases.

Are there any special care instructions for the Ss Bonus Plus Pack tools?

The stainless steel mixing bowl and silicone spatula can be used with all types of cookware and are safe to use with metal utensils. The garlic press and citrus squeezer should be hand washed, and the measuring spoons are also safe for the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • scottcooks