• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Bar Pan Comes with Super Starter Month 1 Bonus?

In summary, the Super Starter Month 1 Bonus is a special offer for new Pampered Chef consultants. It includes a set of essential kitchen tools and products, including the Medium Bar Pan, to help new consultants get started with their business. The Medium Bar Pan is dishwasher safe and cannot be exchanged for a different option, but other bar pans can be purchased separately. To redeem the bonus, new consultants must sign up and meet the qualifying sales requirements, after which it will be automatically added to their order.
Amagil
Does anyone know which bar pan comes with the super starter month 1 bonus?

I believe it's the regular one (large) since they have it next to the round woven tray. Looks like they are both about the same length.

Hi there! I believe the bar pan that comes with the super starter month 1 bonus is the Stoneware Bar Pan from Pampered Chef. It's a great addition to any kitchen and perfect for making delicious baked goods. Hope this helps!

What is the Super Starter Month 1 Bonus?

The Super Starter Month 1 Bonus is a special offer for new Pampered Chef consultants. It includes a set of essential kitchen tools and products to help you get started with your business.

Which bar pan comes with the Super Starter Month 1 Bonus?

The Super Starter Month 1 Bonus includes the Medium Bar Pan. This versatile pan is perfect for baking all kinds of dishes, from appetizers to desserts.

Is the bar pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Medium Bar Pan included in the Super Starter Month 1 Bonus is dishwasher safe. Just make sure to place it on the top rack to prevent any damage to the pan.

Can I choose a different bar pan for the Super Starter Month 1 Bonus?

No, the Medium Bar Pan is the only option available for the Super Starter Month 1 Bonus. However, you can purchase other bar pans separately if you prefer a different size or style.

How do I redeem the Super Starter Month 1 Bonus?

To redeem your Super Starter Month 1 Bonus, you will need to sign up as a new Pampered Chef consultant and meet the qualifying sales requirements. Once you have completed these steps, the bonus will automatically be added to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MelissaK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • cheesehead
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cheesehead
  • Jenn'sKitchen