• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ss 2014 Gift Giving, Dorm Room, and Baby Brochures

In summary, to access the SS 2014 gift giving brochure, visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Catalogs" tab. You can order from the dorm room brochure even if you don't live on a college campus, as the products are perfect for small living spaces. All products in the baby brochure are safe for infants and can be personalized with a monogram or name. While there is no discount for ordering from all three brochures, there are special promotions and discounts available throughout the year.
lt1jane
Gold Member
It's been a while and I finally have everything updated. Even have some new pictures on the Gift Giving one!!

Enjoy and hope you find them useful.

Attachments

• Gift Ideas Brochure ss 2014.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 702
  • Dorm Room Survival SS 2014.doc
    732 KB · Views: 572
  • Baby flyer SS 2014.doc
    1,008.5 KB · Views: 494
Jane thank you so much! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for and at exactly the right time! I love it!

Thanks! These are great.

I'm glad others find these as useful as I do. That's why I update them every season with price changes and remove retired items.

Thanks Jane! These are great!

Thank you very much Jane

1. How do I access the SS 2014 gift giving brochure?

To access the SS 2014 gift giving brochure, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Catalogs" tab. From there, you can browse and shop the gift giving brochure online.

2. Can I order from the dorm room brochure if I don't live on a college campus?

Yes, you can still order from the dorm room brochure even if you don't live on a college campus. The products featured in this brochure are perfect for small living spaces, so anyone can benefit from them!

3. Are the products in the baby brochure safe for infants?

Yes, all of the products featured in the baby brochure are safe for infants. We understand the importance of using safe and non-toxic products for little ones, so you can trust that our products meet those standards.

4. How can I personalize a gift from the gift giving brochure?

Many of our products in the gift giving brochure can be personalized with a monogram or name. Simply select the product you want to personalize and follow the instructions on how to add a personal touch to your gift.

5. Is there a discount for ordering from all three brochures?

Unfortunately, we do not offer a discount for ordering from all three brochures. However, we do have special promotions and discounts available throughout the year, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • lt1jane