• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ss 2012 Sb Recipes in a Word File

In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's experience with converting recipes from a pdf to a Word document and the challenges they faced with doing so. They offer a Word file of the recipes for others who may prefer that format and mention the need for others to double check for mistakes.
kam
Staff member
Usually I grab all the recipes for each of the SB and easily put them into a Word file.

This time I noticed that they were providing a pdf only. Which is great to have the images, but, personally, I like to have them in a Word doc.

Also, I don't work with Acro READER (I have Pro) so I am thinking anyone with READER can't just extract a few pages (I guess I'll have to test this). So, I am thinking it's all or nothing for you. Hard to send a recipe to a host if you don't want to send the whole thing.

So, I am not sure if anyone can use this, and hopefully there isn't an issue with me posting this, but here is a Word file of the recipes. (I see that someone mentioned needing this in another post.)

Keep in mind that depending on your Word settings, the file may appear a little different and you may need to adjust the margins.

Extracting text from a pdf is never 100%. I proofed the recipes the best I could, but it is up to you to make sure they are right before using or sending to a host.

If anyone sees a mistake, could you please let me know so I can fix the file?
THANKS!

Attachments

• SB_SS_2012_Recipes.doc
    182 KB · Views: 540
Last edited:

Hi there! Thanks for sharing the Word file of the recipes. I completely understand preferring to have them in a Word document rather than a pdf. It's great that you took the time to convert them for others who may also prefer that format. I also have Adobe Pro, so I haven't had any issues with extracting pages from a pdf, but it's good to know that it may not be as easy for those with just the Reader version. I'll definitely keep this in mind when sharing recipes with others. Thanks again for sharing!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing the Word file of the SB recipes. I completely understand your preference for having them in a Word document. It's great that you took the time to create this for others who may also prefer this format. I will definitely keep this in mind for future reference. Thank you for also mentioning the potential issues with extracting text from a pdf. It's always important to double check for any mistakes before using or sharing with others. I appreciate your attention to detail and willingness to make any necessary corrections. Keep up the great work!

What are the top 5 recipes for the summer season in 2012?

The top 5 recipes for the summer season in 2012 are the grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, corn and black bean salsa, strawberry spinach salad, lemon garlic shrimp pasta, and grilled peaches with cinnamon honey glaze.

Are these recipes suitable for a specific diet or food restriction?

Yes, all of these recipes can be easily modified to fit dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free. Just let us know and we can provide alternative ingredients or substitutions.

Do these recipes require any special equipment or tools?

Some of the recipes may require basic kitchen tools such as a grill, blender, or food processor. However, all of the recipes can also be made using traditional cooking methods.

Can these recipes be made ahead of time and stored for later use?

Yes, all of these recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or freezer. They also make great leftovers for quick and easy meals throughout the week.

Are there any tips or tricks for making these recipes even better?

Some tips for making these recipes even better include using fresh, high quality ingredients, marinating meats for longer periods of time, and adjusting seasonings to taste. Also, feel free to get creative and add your own personal touch to each recipe!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chickey
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chickey
  • babywings76