• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Updated WW Points for Spring 2010 Recipes?

In summary, the "Ss 2010 Ww Points Documents" are used to track and calculate Weight Watchers points for Pampered Chef products. They can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or consultant, and include all current and some discontinued products. Updates are released annually and can be used as a general guide for nutrition information even if not following the Weight Watchers program.
chefann
Gold Member
Updated for Spring 2010!

These documents contain the WW points for the recipes in our cookbooks, going back to 2001. The "Current" file is for all the current cookbooks, although I will have to add the new dessert book when I get my samples, so you may want to hold off on downloading it until then. The "Retired" file has retired books, so it's better suited for distribution to customers who have several old books or consultants looking for the info.

The information in the footers is mine, so please remember to change it before you print them and distribute to your customers. Although I don't mind getting orders from your customers when they contact me instead. ;)

Attachments

• WWPoints - retired.doc
    89 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:

Hey there! Thanks for sharing this updated information for the Spring 2010 season. It's great to have access to the WW points for all the recipes in the cookbooks, going back to 2001. I really appreciate the effort you put into compiling and organizing this information for everyone to use.I will definitely hold off on downloading the "Current" file until the new dessert book is added. It's always helpful to have the most up-to-date information.And thanks for the reminder to change the information in the footers before distributing to customers. It's important to give credit where credit is due and to avoid any confusion for customers.Thanks again for sharing and I will be sure to pass this along to other forum users who may find it useful as well. Keep up the great work!

1. What is the purpose of the "Ss 2010 Ww Points Documents"?

The "Ss 2010 Ww Points Documents" are used to track and calculate the Weight Watchers points for various dishes and recipes made with Pampered Chef products. This allows customers to easily stay within their points allowance while still enjoying delicious meals.

2. How do I access the "Ss 2010 Ww Points Documents"?

The "Ss 2010 Ww Points Documents" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They are also available in physical form at Pampered Chef parties or events.

3. Are all Pampered Chef products included in the "Ss 2010 Ww Points Documents"?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are included in the "Ss 2010 Ww Points Documents." This includes current products as well as some discontinued products that may still be in use.

4. How often are the "Ss 2010 Ww Points Documents" updated?

The "Ss 2010 Ww Points Documents" are updated annually to reflect any changes in Weight Watchers points values. However, Pampered Chef may also release updates throughout the year for new products or changes in existing products.

5. Can I still use the "Ss 2010 Ww Points Documents" if I am not following the Weight Watchers program?

Yes, the "Ss 2010 Ww Points Documents" can still be used as a general guide for tracking nutrition information. However, the points values may not be accurate for other weight loss programs or diets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • DebinIA
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • chefann