• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My First SS Month Accurate? - Dec & Jan Orders

In summary, the first SS month for Dec and Jan orders is accurate and is determined by when the order was placed and processed, as well as any promotions or discounts applied. It will not affect your consultant status, and can be checked by logging into your Pampered Chef account or contacting your consultant. Unfortunately, it cannot be changed once the order has been processed. If you have any concerns, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.
mkmiracles
Is it my correct understanding that since I signed up this month (December) and chose my SS month 1 as January, that all order for Dec & Jan count for my first SS month? :confused:

Yes you are correct! Good luck to you in your SS1!!!

Thanks!My kit will be here today. I can't wait to explore. I already have 1 fundraiser for the Band at my daughter's school and am working on one at the local elementary for the PTO. Is the bonus based on the retail before or after the portion PC donates to the organization?

mkmiracles said:
My kit will be here today. I can't wait to explore. I already have 1 fundraiser for the Band at my daughter's school and am working on one at the local elementary for the PTO. Is the bonus based on the retail before or after the portion PC donates to the organization?
"Bonus"? I think you're talking about the $1250 to earn the super starter bonus kits? If so, the "COMMISSIONABLE SALES" is the number on each show - including Fund-raisers - that you need to watch. The money that they organization gets is instead of the products that a host gets. It doesn't change your commissionable sales but on a fundrasier your commission is a flat 15% no matter how many sales you have that month. Not bad really because you usually get plenty of leads and your name out there with fundraisers!

Super!I guess my first onth will be "SUPER"! Thanks for the info. Can't wait to get off of my JOB and go see what the man in brown has brought.

1. Is the first SS month for Dec and Jan orders accurate?

Yes, the first SS month for Dec and Jan orders is accurate. Our system is designed to ensure that all orders are processed correctly and reflect the correct SS month.

2. Why is my first SS month for Dec and Jan orders different from what I expected?

There could be a few reasons for this. Your first SS month may depend on when your order was placed and processed, as well as any promotions or discounts that may have been applied. If you have any concerns, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Will my first SS month for Dec and Jan orders affect my consultant status?

No, your first SS month for Dec and Jan orders will not affect your consultant status. Your consultant status is determined by your overall sales and performance, not just one SS month.

4. How can I check my first SS month for Dec and Jan orders?

You can check your first SS month for Dec and Jan orders by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history. You can also contact your consultant for more information.

5. Can I change my first SS month for Dec and Jan orders?

Unfortunately, the first SS month for Dec and Jan orders cannot be changed once the order has been processed. If you have any concerns or need assistance, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LisaVH
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • Christa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LisaVH