1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales SS 1st MONT

1. Is it my correct understanding that since I signed up this month (December) and chose my SS month 1 as January, that all order for Dec & Jan count for my first SS month? :confused:

Dec 15, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Yes you are correct! Good luck to you in your SS1!!!

Dec 15, 2005
  3. Thanks!

My kit will be here today. I can't wait to explore. I already have 1 fundraiser for the Band at my daughter's school and am working on one at the local elementary for the PTO. Is the bonus based on the retail before or after the portion PC donates to the organization?

Dec 15, 2005
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

"Bonus"? I think you're talking about the $1250 to earn the super starter bonus kits? If so, the "COMMISSIONABLE SALES" is the number on each show - including Fund-raisers - that you need to watch. The money that they organization gets is instead of the products that a host gets. It doesn't change your commissionable sales but on a fundrasier your commission is a flat 15% no matter how many sales you have that month. Not bad really because you usually get plenty of leads and your name out there with fundraisers!

Dec 15, 2005
  5. Super!

I guess my first onth will be "SUPER"! Thanks for the info. Can't wait to get off of my JOB and go see what the man in brown has brought.

Dec 15, 2005
Have something to add?