• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ss 1 Is Ending...many Questions

especially if it is their first time seeing my items...are more likely to buy if they are not sure what they are getting. Plus, I get to meet new people which is great! Hope this helps and good luck!
tazzygurl611
My first month as a PC consultant... I had one catalog show which I turned into a Kitchen show because the host got $600 in orders. She got wonderful host benefits however she won't be a regular customer because she has a consultant already and was just trying to help me. So I have a question... well many and hopefully all of you wonderful, caring people will help me again.

Can I call the "guests" of her catalog show and talk to them and promote host specials and benefits to book more shows. As I stated in other posts, I don't have many bookings to get me started. I have two parties in March and I was planning on doing an open house once I got my Spring/Summer supplies. I dont know when to order them nor do I know when to order my supplies... also how long do those take to arrive (im in MD).

also what do you do for an open house.. do i treat it like a normal show or just have the items around and flyers for booking and mingle like a party and answer questions and stuff. Im totally clueless. Also would it be wrong of me to go door to door and invite neighbors (who I have never met) over or should I go to the post office and put invites in ppls P.O's -- I don'tknow how to get ppl to even come to my open house. Trust me I've done the welcome books 100 list and i only came up with 20 names... and those people are mostly out of state and have already helped me with my first show which went in under my recruiter. They don't want to help anymore :(

Also I just paid $72 for the website.. does it work...I hope so...

Lots of answersYou can definately call the people from the catalog show. I call all guests from my shows including outside orders. We call them Big MAC (morning after calls) calls. I would start by thanking them for their order and commenting on something they ordered (i.e. a tip on usage, reminder to check their use and care instructions for recipes or how much you love that item yourself). I'll let them know how much free product the hostess received and how much she appreciates their order. I then ask if they have a moment that I can share with them some of the great specials that are coming up and then share the hostess benefits. I also ask if there is anything on their wish list and if they would like me to keep them posted through emails on upcoming specials.

I would be sure to let all of the friends that helped you with your show know that you have joined the business if you have not already done so and then inform them of your new website. Let them know how easy it is for them to do an online show through you and reap great rewards. Remind them they can order online anytime.

You can order your supplies through Pampered Partner now but you should have received limited Spring/Summer supplies during the changeover automatically. If you did not you can contact Home Office. Spring Samples (new products) can be ordered online. I don't know what the turnaround time is but my orders usually come within 7-10 days.

As for Open Houses I would search the site for Open House as there are many great ideas already posted out there.

Hopefully this helps and good luck!

Michele

Lots of questions are good...First of all, congrats on your first show, sounds like it was a success.

Secondly, while it was nice of this person to host a show for you her guests are your customers, you are the one placing their orders and you are the one that will take care of any issues that might arise, not this hosts other consultant...therefore you should most definately call the guests with (as Michele also stated) Big MAC calls, or if not the morning after then after they receive their products.

You should have already received your S/S changeover kit, definately call HO if you haven't.

As far as Open Houses go, I have done 3 different kinds. The first I did was where I was the host and received the bennies (this was my first show), I have also done ones where I just display items and it is more of a social hour and then I have also done Mystery Host Shows at my house. I have had the most success with a true Open House (as in, guest drop by b/w 2pm and 5pm) and combined it with a Mystery Host. I found that people could come when they wanted and spent more money. The last one I did was pretty successful, I had just moved to a new state and I literally went door to door in my neighborhood and invited everybody I could since I didn't know many people. I used it as a way to meet my neighbors...now I am the one in the neighborhood who knows everyone else!

Website...if you use it, it will work. If you don't tell anyone about it or don't promote it then it will be a waste of money. I send out monthly newsletters in which I used to link different sections of my site...now I just send out teasers in my newsletter to my customers and direct them to my site to get info. I also set up shows for my hosts and ask the host (if she wants) to give me all of her out-of-state friends/families e-mails. With those we invite them to order on-line since they won't be at the show. Doing all of this together has more than paid for my site.

Good luck!!!

1. What is happening with the "Ss 1" program?

The "Ss 1" program is coming to an end. This means that the current season of products will no longer be available for purchase after the designated end date.

2. When is the end date for the "Ss 1" program?

The end date for the "Ss 1" program varies depending on your location. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for more information.

3. Will there be any new products or promotions to replace "Ss 1"?

Yes, there will be new products and promotions available after the end of the "Ss 1" program. Be sure to check our website regularly for updates and announcements.

4. Can I still purchase "Ss 1" products after the program ends?

No, "Ss 1" products will no longer be available for purchase after the program ends. We recommend stocking up on your favorite items before the end date.

5. Can I still earn rewards or host a party during the "Ss 1" program?

Yes, you can still earn rewards and host a party during the "Ss 1" program, as long as it falls within the designated timeframe. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • donnajocooper