• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing Our Latest Products: Check Out Our New Product Flyer!

In summary, The SS 09 New Product Flyer features a variety of exciting new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Crinkle Cutter, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Deluxe Mixing Bowl Set, and the Ultimate Mandoline. All of these new products are dishwasher safe, and customers have the option to purchase them individually or as a set. The flyer also includes exclusive offers and discounts for the new products, and they will be available for purchase starting on [insert release date]. Don't miss out on these amazing products!
elijahstrust
Has anyone created a flyer that shows the new products for this season? I'm doing an expo with someone this Saturday and poor planning on my part - I don't have any new mini-catalogs...so I thought I could distribute a flyer instead.

Thanks so much :)

Thank You Joy! I was wondering, is there a way to change the font size in the pdf when I enter in my information? I tried to open the doc version but got a bunch of stuff that didn't look the way it should.

Thanks again :)

I'm not sure if there is a way to do that... it's not something I know how to format (or if it's even formattable). When I set it up, it doesn't give me a choice for font size.

Okay, I might have figured it out... let's see if this works:

Attachments

• Spring09new.pdf
    196.2 KB · Views: 536
Yes, this one worked great :)....I was able to change a couple of the lines to superscript which made them fit perfectly :)

Thanks again :)

1. What new products are featured in the SS 09 New Product Flyer?

The SS 09 New Product Flyer features a variety of exciting new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Crinkle Cutter, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Deluxe Mixing Bowl Set, and the Ultimate Mandoline.

2. Are the new products in the SS 09 New Product Flyer dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the new products featured in the SS 09 New Product Flyer are dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze.

3. Can I purchase the new products individually or do I have to buy them as a set?

You have the option to purchase the new products individually or as a set. The flyer includes special bundle deals for those who are interested in purchasing multiple new products.

4. Are there any exclusive offers or discounts for the new products in the SS 09 New Product Flyer?

Yes, the flyer includes exclusive offers for the new products, such as free shipping or discounts on certain bundle deals.

5. When will the new products in the SS 09 New Product Flyer be available for purchase?

The new products featured in the SS 09 New Product Flyer will be available for purchase starting on [insert release date]. Get your hands on these amazing products before they sell out!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hollycancook
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
gsptn
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies