• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When does the 30-day countdown begin for new consultants?

In summary, the 30-day countdown for new consultants begins on the day their consultant agreement is submitted to the home office. It does not start when the kit is shipped or received. This period includes weekends and holidays and cannot be extended. The start date is determined by the submission of the agreement and new consultants should use this time wisely to get their business started.
Forangels613
Hello everyone Have a question that I hope someone can answer. Does anyone know exactly, or thereabout, when the first 30 days begins once an agreement is submitted to the home office. Does it start when the kit is shipped to the new consultant or when the consultant receives it. Reason I'm asking is because I have a new recruit who wants March 1 to March 30 to be her 30 days. Any suggestions?

I can tell you that I signed August 14, 2008. My 30-day date was September 24, 2008 and my 90-day date was November 24, 2008. Yes I still have that letter tacked on the wall by my computer....

Thanks Jane. Do you have any ideas as to when your agreement was submitted? If you tack on 30 days from august 14, you get September 13th.

I don't know if I should wait until Monday, the 27th, to be sure that her first 30 days begin in March.

Thanks for answering

I got an extra 10 days, I know HO tacks on extra time to allow kits to ship, but I don't know exactly how much time. It's about a week though....

I live overnight shipping from HO, so I had my kit three days after I signed.

Last edited:
Does she want the Feb recruiting promo?
What difference does it make when her 30 days starts? Just have her start booking shows asap. If she has a show March 1st w/o her kit yet, let her use yours. Give her some catalogs to get started with. Have her collect outside orders now.
If she is this excited about getting started, it shouldn't matter about when the 30 days is. Sounds like she's off to a running start. :)

1. When does the 30-day countdown begin for new consultants?

The 30-day countdown for new consultants begins on the day that their consultant agreement is submitted to the home office.

2. Does it start when the kit is shipped to the new consultant or when the consultant receives it?

The 30-day countdown starts when the consultant agreement is submitted, not when the kit is shipped or received.

3. Does the 30-day period include weekends and holidays?

Yes, the 30-day period includes weekends and holidays.

4. Can a new consultant choose their own start date for the 30-day countdown?

No, the start date for the 30-day countdown is determined by the date that the consultant agreement is submitted to the home office.

5. Can a new consultant extend their 30-day period?

No, the 30-day period is a set time and cannot be extended. It is important for new consultants to utilize this time to get their business up and running.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Forangels613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Naomi Carden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • June Moore