• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Square Snowman Plates for Your Winter Table | Shop Now

In summary, the square snowman plates from Pampered Chef measure 9 inches by 9 inches and are both microwave and dishwasher safe. They can be purchased individually or as a set of four and are made of durable stoneware. They also come with a limited lifetime warranty.
beatty2007
Gold Member
I am looking for the square snowman plates if anyone has some they would like to sell! Pm me price!

Thank you!

hopefully they will come out in our pampered chef outlet. That's where I got mine last year

I am crossing my fingers! I would like to get a couple sets of these for Christmas gatherings! I have the cookie platter and I have a snowman decor that goes with them. I also found the green snowman apron and tablecloth too so I am excited to get my holiday shows going! :)

Are you talking about the holiday appetizer plates and holiday platter?
Respond to me at my regular email... [email protected]... i always forget to check this thing... :)
Tina

1. What are the dimensions of the square snowman plates?

The square snowman plates from Pampered Chef measure 9 inches by 9 inches, making them the perfect size for serving appetizers, desserts, or small meals.

2. Are the square snowman plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, these plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe for easy and convenient use during the winter season.

3. Can I purchase individual plates or do I have to buy a set?

You can purchase these square snowman plates individually or as a set of four. It's entirely up to your preference and needs.

4. What material are the square snowman plates made of?

These plates are made of durable stoneware, making them strong and resistant to chips and cracks.

5. Do the square snowman plates come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty, so you can trust in the quality and longevity of these snowman plates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • schel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CLEGER
  • sweetd